♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Y/n followed jungkook while looking around and she was walking closer to him because she hated darkness. Jungkook kept walking until they reach a hole and he disappeared into it. Y/n stared at it without getting in. So jungkook held his hand to her and she took it while blushing. Then they both were standing in front of a staircase.

When y/n realised that they were holding hands she let his hand go while blushing

When y/n realised that they were holding hands she let his hand go while blushing. Then she whispered a small "sorry". Jungkook nodded his head before climbing the stairs.

Y/n was looking around with her mouth open. They entered a living room.

It wasn't that much big

It wasn't that much big. But it was warm and cozy. There were books and weird things everywhere. Jungkook walked through a long corridor and stopped. Y/n was too busy looking around so she kept walking and hit her head on jungkook's back. "Ouch who built a wall in the middle of a corri-" she closed her mouth with her hand while looking at jungkook who was already looking at her. "Sorry" she said while blushing. "It's okay" he let out a low chuckle and then smiled at her.
That's when y/n saw that he had fangs. Jungkook's eye colour changed again to red and back to chocolate brown with thats his fangs disappeared. Her eyes grew big.

She took few steps closer so she can see it clearly

She took few steps closer so she can see it clearly. And looked at his mouth curiously. Jungkook let out another chuckle before opening his mouth and let his fangs appear again. So she can take a good view of his fangs. Y/n' s mouth was open like a kid, she was so cute that he had to laugh. She was so excited, she tiptoed and leaned towards him to take a good look. Her face was only few inches away from his when she looked at his teeth. When y/n's eyes met his he felt a dull feeling in his head and a tingling feeling in his whole body. He quickly cleared his throat and backed away.
"It's enough for today" he said and his fangs disappeared again.