Chapter 221: The Swimsuit

“We’ll use the last resort! Call Fafnir!”

"HAH?! Y-You are going to call him!? Will that Panty-bastard be useful under this situation!?" Issei said in shock. Azazel ignored his protest and turned back to Asia.

"Let's go! We don't have much time!"

“Y-Yes! U-Understood!”

Asia agrees to it obediently and activates a magic-circle glowing in gold, the Dragon Gate.

“Respond to my voice, the Golden King. Crawl on the ground and receive my reward! Please come out! Gigantis Dragon! Fafnir-san!”

The magic-circle glows even brighter. After the light flashes, the huge Dragon with golden scales appeared.

"Opantie time?"

“No, it isn—, I-I mean it is! It is opantie time!” replied Asia. Issei become pissed and fired at Fafnir.

"Damn you! You panty-bastard!"

“What the, what happened....!?”

Vali becomes curious so he turns around.

“Don’t be concerned about it, Vali! You shouldn’t be concerned about him!” Issei uttered.

"[Albion, do not listen to him! You will die, your heart will that is!]" Ddraig warned

"[W-What do you mean, the red one? Don’t tell me its breasts!? Is it breasts!? Haahaa……I can’t breathe……]" Albion seems like he is hyperventilating

"[N-No, it’s something else which is also horrible. Fafnir is no longer the Fafnir we knew a long time ago!]"

Azazel then speaks to Fafnir.

“Fafnir! When I had a pact with you, there was an item I gave you right? There should also be a replica of the magical bullet of Tathlum among them! Bring that out! Since we have Crom Cruach here, the object which comes from the same mythology as him should work!”

"Okay. But, I, want a certain thing." replied the dragon. Azazel snapped his finger and faced Asia.

“Pants right! Alright, Asia! Give your precious pants to him! If we can borrow Tathlum with that, then it’s a cheap bargain! Fuhahha! Back at the time when I had a pact with him, I gave him tons and loads of my collection!"

“Y-Yes!”

Asia starts to look through her pochette and takes out a single pair of pants. However, as soon as Fafnir sees the pants, he makes an unpleasant face.

"No. I, am not in the mood to wear pants."

*(DING!)*

The ORC is shocked to hear Fafnir's response

"So it’s not pants? Does it depend on his mood!?" Irina questioned.

"Fuck! You low-life dragon!" Issei gritted.

“Seriously!? T-Then what on earth do you want!? Asia’s bra!?” Azazel asked Fafnir who is having the biggest shock of the day.

“Hey Azazel! Asia is not a lingerie shop you know!? Her pants and bra aren’t things we can give so easily!” Issei protested.

“He is right! What do you think a maiden’s underwear is!?”

Rias and Akeno start criticizing Azazel. The love those two have towards Asia who they adore like their little sister is very strong.

However, Xenovia came up with an idea

“No, Azazel. If my prediction is right, then it has to be a pair of pants that she just wore!"