two

Luna's POV
~*~

"Luna! Go wait outside while I get the car," Sungho captures my attention.

"Okay," I say, quietly standing from my chair and walking out of the dressing room.

I walk down the hallway bowing respectfully to other idols and staff that I past before pushing open the big exit doors.

My body immediately begins to shiver as I step out into the cold brisk air. I cross my arms in attempt to keep myself warm as some light snow falls down onto me.

I hoped that Sungho would bring the car around quickly since my stage outfit was not appropriate for this cold weather considering I was only wearing a white crop top and a pink pleated mini skirt.

~*~

Twenty minutes had passed and at this point my entire body was frozen, my lip shivering was the only body part that was still moving.

My eyes widen in relief when I see a car pull up in front of me.

Sungho finally

"Get in," A voice says as the back door opens up.

Who-

Jungkook's face pops out before gesturing for me to come to him.

I walk over to his car and jump in sitting down on the closest seat. I turn my head to find Jimin sitting beside Jungkook on the backseats behind the seat I was sitting in.

Both of the boys hair was a mess and they looked a little sweaty despite the cold weather.

"Here take this," Jimin says, giving me his puffer jacket. 

I immediately bow to him as he places his jacket over the front of my body as if it was a blanket.

"Thank you," I bow my head respectfully to him once more.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks me sincerely.

I was still in shock that I was even sitting in front of the two of them let alone them being concerned for me.

"Yes," I answer, a little too quickly. "Just waiting for my manager to get the car,"

"And he couldn't give you a jacket to wear?" Jungkook scoffs.

I knew he was right but I couldn't do anything about my mistreatment, I had worked so hard to debut and speaking up would definitely cost me.

"Show him your arm," Jungkook breaks the silence.

I sigh before moving Jimin's puffer jacket off me revealing my arm to them which were already filled with new bruises from Sungho's attack earlier.

Jimin's eyes widen as he leans in closer to look at them, his face seemed to fill with anger before he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows at Jimin who nods his head in reply whilst I cover myself up with the puffer jacket again.

"Let's go," Jimin instructs the driver of the car.

"What?" My eyes widen as the car begins to drive off.

"You're coming with us," Jimin says.

"What? Are you crazy? I can't! Sungho will be mad-"

"Fuck him," Jungkook curses suddenly.

"I can't just leave, my contract- I'll lose my job," I panic.

"It doesn't matter," Jimin reassures me.

"Because you'll sign up with HYBE under Big Hit," Jungkook continues.

I let out a chuckle at their ridiculous before realising they were serious.

"You're crazy! Bang PD-nim is probably far too busy to even consider hiring me and I don't want to be a burden,"

"Bang PD is already aware that we are signing you," Jimin says with a smirk.

My eyes widen at their statement, Since BTS were responsible for Big Hit's success they were treated with the respect they deserved and it didn't surprise me that they all had a say in what happens at Big Hit.

"But you don't even know me?" I say bewildered at how serious they were.

"We know enough," Jungkook states. "Choi Luna, 24 years old. Debuted in 2019 after being a trainee for 4 years and since then you have gained an impressive amount of fans across Korea and Japan despite your bad management,"

I sit there completely astounded looking back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook.

How the hell did they know all of this.

"Not only is your company mistreating and abusing you, they are wasting your pure talent," Jimin says, running a hand through his messy hair.

"So are you ready?" Jungkook smirks as the car suddenly stops.

The car door beside me gets opened by the driver, I look out to see the HYBE building.