,-•⌑୨❽̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @heinzdraws on Twitter.

♪~Set everything on fire,~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N learned the names and faces of the two.

Wilbur; tall, light skin, brown hair, black eyes. Wears a yellow sweatshirt, a red beanie that has a small golden ring on it, black pants, and shoes. Has reading glasses, but doesn't wear them.

Tommy; is also tall, with light skin, blonde hair, light blue eyes. Wears a red and white t-shirt, a green bandana around his neck, tan pants, and white shoes. Has braces and wears a golden bracelet.

Both British.

"So apparently Tommy burned their house down." Phil says, sighing.

Tommy was walking behind him and by his side is Wilbur "I did not!"

"Oh really now? Who else would burn it, cause I for sure won't Tommy." Wilbur snaps at the younger boy, as he sits on the couch.

"I- it was an accident!" Tommy pouts, making Phil laugh.

"So that's why you guys were looking for Phil and Techno, to live with them.." she mutters to herself, but she was heard by the others.

"Yeah, who are you by the way? Why are Phil and Techno here? And what's with the animal mask?"

"Calm down with the questions Tommy. This is Y/N, she found Techno injured, she helped. She offered for us to stay here because we're being hunted."

"Hunter?? We can help you with them." Wilbur says, he does sound very smart, so he'll be a big help for sure.

"We didn't want to drag you into this." but of course Phil –being the overprotective father figure he is– won't let his boys go to any danger.

"We're all on this together!" that's sweet Tommy, but no.

"No no, not you Tommy." agreed Wilbur must protect the child.

"What the fuck?!" (Bbh: LANGUAGE!)

The two continue to argue about that, jumping from one topic to another. Phil is just laughing his ass off, Y/N and Techno just watching the chaos unfold.

"Y/N. They are brothers." Phil says a wide smile on his face, as he motions both his hands towards the two.

"I-"

"He's my brother-" Tommy quickly looks at Wilbur a huge grin on his face "You're my brother!"

"No don't call me that. I will cry." Wilbur states, looking all teary-eyed.

"No seriously, he's like a big brother to me." Tommy says, looking serious.

"To be fair, I am the like big brother and- and Phil's like the dad, and Techno is like the bigger brother."

Phil just kept on laughing his ass off, he was listening too though.

"The largest brother." Techno says quietly, which didn't go unheard by the others.

Y/N chuckles –a bit mirthlessly– "No need to add the word 'like' just straight out say that you guys are a family." she says, as she pats Cayenne who was sleeping on her lap.

She tuned out the boys' conversation as she looks out the window, a single word on her mind

Family.

Oh, how she misses that.

How she misses the time with her family, eating together, throwing insults at each other in a joking manner.

Doing the chores together, getting into little fights here and there, pissing off their parents just to make them play along with them.

The little cry for help when they gang up on the youngest one when in a tickle fight.

The morning hugs and kisses from her mom and dad, from he siblings. The little 'good morning' and 'I made breakfast' she always hears when she wakes up.

The sweet 'I love you' and 'good night' they say before going to bed. All gone now.

The day her mother left with her younger sibling to go to her grandmother, if she hadn't done that, she would still have her memories today.

She visited, resulting in her crying even more than she already has when she heard the news about her mother, her mother not even knowing who she is. How she misses her mother's voice.

The day her father left for business, never to come back, with the reason of him being depressed about his wife, and him finding another woman and starting a new family there, with that woman.

Oh, how she hated it when she heard about that from her father. How she despised him then, how she misses him now.

The day her twin sister left her to live with the man she loves, resulted in her getting pregnant, and having a baby.

Her sister started a family and she was happy for her sister, yes, but she only felt more lonely in the house. 

She lives alone in this house.

The very house they all lived in before.

Cause she was alone for a very long time.

Why did they have to leave though? They all could've just stayed, they would all be here in this house, happy and safe.

They should've stayed..

They should've..

But what can she do now, everything has already happened. She can't turn back time. If only she could..

All she can do now is remember it all and live on, with all these memories in the back of her head. Haunting her now and then.

It's haunting her right now.

And that's not good, not at all.

She shouldn't let this get to her.

But it already has, she just doesn't know it yet.

It already got to her, she just hasn't noticed it yet, but they sure have.

The masked female's eyes were glossy, warm tears streaming down her cheeks, she didn't even notice that she was crying.

"Mate, why are you crying?" Philza asks, placing a hand on her back and slowly rubbing circles on it.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Y/N!" Techno's warm hands were both on Y/N's shoulder, a firm grip there as he shakes her, slightly.

She tries to blink the tears away but to no avail.

Why did she have to break down now?

She didn't cry when she was alone, so why now, why is she crying..?

Because she finally realized how fucking lonely she was. She realized how much time has passed, her time spent in this house waiting and waiting for them to come back.

Waiting for her family to come back.

Family..

She can't stop the tears now.

How embarrassing.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾