45-The Valentine Murder Case

૮ • ﻌ - ა ૮・ﻌ・ა ૮ • ᴥ • ა ૮ ’• ˕ • ა ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა ૮ ๑ˊᯅˋ๑ ა ૮₍ ˃‌᷄ . ฅ ₎ა ૮₍ ´• ˕ • ₎ა♡

 3rd POV

Rin, Ran and Sonoko was walking back from high school, when suddenly sonoko who was in front stopped walking and turned with a big grin drawn on her face, asking the two sisters.

”So, how is it going along with you two ?” 

“Eh about what?“ the two girls replied in sync, not understanding what sonoko means by the question. 

“Chocolate, of course, Valentine's Day is the big event that comes once in a year !!” Sonoko exclaimed then she continued with a dreamy look on her face “grab a guy’s heart with a chocolate that will melt him from the inside” saying the last line with a fierce and determined expression. 

“Uh yeah right “ Ran replied to her friend unsurely.

“How about you Rin ??” Sonoko said, waiting for Rin’s reply but Rin tilted her head a little to the side, blinking at her innocently.

“Mou I mean did you get a boyfriend when you were in America ?” Sonoko asked.

But she replied straight away “nope“. and sonoko fell anime style. ‘How could I possibly date someone when I was  trying to survive in BO?!!’ Rin thought, sighing mentally. ‘but I can finally have a break’.

“I know!!” Sonoko exclaimed, “He will be perfect for you !!”

“Eh, who's he ?”. “Remember those two who bumped into us in the coffee shop and they said they were medical students in beika university!! especially Minakawa-san he is hot” and sonoko started squealing like a high school student in love oh wait she is.

“And the other one was Wakamatsu-san he seemed to like you!! how about_” she was about to suggest an idea when Rin cut her off “īe I will pass” and Rin rejected the idea immediately even not knowing it with a bored tone as she passed by sonoko and Ran chuckled following her.

“Wait I didn’t even finish what I was saying shoto futaritomo !!” she said following the two. But then a car stopped beside the road, and the driver was Wakamatsu, spotting Rin he waved at her.

“Hey  Rin-chan I was looking for you,” Wakamatsu said, Rin’s eyes twitched as she tried hard to hide her annoyance and smiled back.  And sonoko shouted “ Nice timing !! “.

‘ Great, I can feel a headache coming !!’ she thought.

Conan’s POV

After school, those kids dragged me with them to distribute papers that say “Detective Boys can solve any case, don't think twice to contact. Count on Detective Boys to solve any problems”. I was leaning on the wall as they went on and gave out the papers to people passing by “We will solve any case right away!” Ayumi said “Anybody with problems can count on us Detective Boys” Genta shouted as he and Mitsuhiko continued passing the paper to strangers. “Hey, Conan! Don't just stand there! Come help us out,” Genta yelled at me to go help them. 

‘Pshh… I'm the great high school detective Kudo Shinichi, I can't play with kids’ I thought, looking away from them. “Rin” I spotted Rin, Ran, and Sonoko talking to a guy I've never seen before I walked towards them and hid behind a light pole to hear the guy say “I came here today because I have something I need to tell you, Today I came here to ask you on a date”. 

“D-Date?!!” I was shocked. “A Valentine's party, Can you go with me please?” he continued.

3rd POV