Conditions

Mari asked with a rather angry voice, "What is your relationship with The League of Assassins? Don't even think about lying to me, I will know."

Batman and the rest were rather shocked not only by her tone but by the thought she knew who the league of Assassins were.

Batman spoke, "Talia Al ghul, daughter of Ra's Al Ghul who is the leader of The League of Assassins drugged me to have a child, Robin is her and my son. We don't work or agree with them. When Red hood had nearly died or as I thought he was dead. I buried him but he was revived by her to be one of their assassins. He found me and wanted to kill me but we all prevented him and brought our red hood back. She may be Robin's mother but she is not our family."

Red hood then said, " I will not be seen as that b*tch's puppet!"

As soon as he said that, holder of Sazz spoke, "Language."

Red hood grunted but didn't say anything.

Ladybug internally smiled at them seeing their antics, not wanting to break off her ladybug persona. Ladybug then reminding herself why she was here spoke, "I can sense you are speaking the truth. I will help you, now to my second condition. Hood take a seat now." She glared at hood not wanting any nonsense.

Hood reluctantly sat down on a seat. No one understood what had happened, one second hood sat down, then some light binded them and the next second hood was unconscious.

Batman glared at the guardian/ladybug, and angrily demanded,"What did you do?"

Ladybug shrugged and said, "I don't know how you could live with that. It was so artificial, so bad. I just couldn't unsee it. "

Batman interrupted her and asked, "what are you talking about? What was artificial and bad?"

Ladybug facepalmed herself and said, "Sorry, I forgot normal humans can't see souls. So, in short, I can see everyone's souls. His soul was artificial due to the Lazarus Pits. Due to that, he feels angry all the time. He gets frustrated with himself too. I saw him hiding his anger. Knowing I could fix it, I couldn't let him live like that. So I fixed his soul. But he would remain unconscious for a day. When he gets up, he has to do nothing strenous. I fixed his wounds too. He just needs to rest for 3 days like I said earlier."

Batman glared at her on the outside but inside, he was wondering how long Jason had withheld his anger, why he didn't say anything, why on small matters, fightings would start or why red hood used to kill. Every piece was joining and helped him see the clear picture.

Ladybug interrupted his thoughts and said, "Your glaring won't do anything. For Robin's treatment, I will start tomorrow at 6 in the evening. I will be here by self. No need to call me by the spell. He will age slowly but by the end of the week, you will get your Robin back. His memory is also currently of a baby but as he ages his memory will come back too. No need to worry. Every day for an hour, I want to be alone with the baby or else magic may divert to you also. You can watch through the cameras if you want. But no one comes when I'm performing magic. That's all. "

Batman thinks about it and replies affirmatively.

Ladybug then gives them her private number and says, "If you ever wish to call me. Don't track it, Your devices then will stop working, it's protected with my magic. You may need it when Red hood Wakes up. "

Batman nods taking the number then ladybug portals away. Holder of Sazz takes Red hood to his room. The others then go to patrol.

______

Thank you for 1k reads!!! ❤❤