11. Review

Captured from a long distance, there were blurred images of him and Nandini circulating from an hour.

Manik zoomed the pictures to see that his face can be easily recognized without mask or hoodie. Only happy news for him was Nandini was back facing in all the 3 -4 images that were captured while they were getting into the car after their dinner.

He sighed and read few tweets.

Tweet 1: Who is she...? Is he doing any project now...?? we didn't get any updates right...?? #ManikMalhotra

Tweet 2: Might be his girlfriend...?? #ManikMalhotra

Tweet 3: For the first time, the heart throb has been spotted with a girl other than his co-stars #ManikMalhotra

Tweet 4: Guys...It might be his upcoming project that he didn't reveal yet...Don't we know our #ManikMalhotra

Tweet 5: Exactly guys...We all know his shy nature... #ManikMalhotra

Tweet 6: Enough is enough...Let it be...Don't spread rumors till it comes from him...It's his personal and professional matter #ManikMalhotra

And many more. A few irritated him, a few supported him while a few understood him and his privacy.

He sighed and thought to be careful from there on. He pinged Nandini but there was no reply from her indicating that she has dozed off.

Next morning, he woke up at his usual time and the first thing he checked was his social media. As expected, the pictures from twitter has reached Instagram.

While his fan pages concluded that it might be from upcoming project which he will announce soon, there are other pages stating that he was spotted with a mystery girl. Some started comparing her with his earlier co-stars and started assuming while the local youtube channels too made some content out of those pictures.

He closed his eyes being irritated by the media where he has to hide everything and anything he does. For now, he has to make two calls.

He quickly dialed his producer and once he wished him good morning, he jumped into the topic saying "Sir...Those pictures...Actually..."

"Relax Manik...That's quite common in the industry...But don't give any statement to any media channel and don't respond to any posts in social media for few days..." He suggested and Manik took the advice.

"Okay sir...and...I have read the script sir...If everything else is finalized, I'm okay with the project sir..." He said and producer gladly accepted that he will discuss it with the director and the crew.

He then called Nandini who was in the office.

"Hello..." She answered coming out of her workplace.

"I'm sorry Nandu...I should have been careful..." He said once she answered.

"Suniye..." She interrupted and he stopped hearing her way of calling that makes him blush.

"Aap ki koi galthi nai hai...You are not at all at fault...It was me who said it was already late and we can make a move...You were and are always careful...Please don't blame yourself...Whatever it is, you don't need to say sorry...In fact, I should be the one asking you sorry...It's because of me, you are into this rumors for the first time..." She said guilt evident in her voice.

"Nandu...Don't ever say that...I can handle this...Just...Don't worry...You just go, watch the movie tomorrow and call me...Okay...??" He said convincing her.

"Jii..." She said slowly and cut the call. The day went as usual with her work and him taking rest for few days before his second movie shoot starts.

The next day, she went to watch the movie along with Navya and was involved in the movie. Though the premier show was given a descent hit talk, he was waiting for her call.

3 hours later, she called him once she reached her home.

"I'm waiting Nandu..." He said almost sounding desperate to which she giggled.

"So...Yeah...The movie and direction is fabulous...Nothing to say...Godd those bgms are so on point...Your performance was too good..." She said and he finally smiled.

"What did you like the most...??" He asked.

"The narration...I mean the way director carried out the story...and the music...that was soooo breezy..." She said and he felt happy because she, not even for once, praised his looks or exaggerated his role just for his sake.

"Waise..." She started again and he listened while she said "You don't need to use glycerin in that interval scene...You could have got those tears naturally as well...like in the climax scene..."

He was dumbstruck that she actually differentiated between his real and fake tears while he was getting appreciations for the same interval scene.

Manik took his own sweet time to come out of the shock that she gave with her words and asked "How do you know that I have used glycerin...??"

"Of course I know...I don't know how but I felt it...I can feel your actual tears..." She said and he was highly impressed with her raw and genuine review.

Ignore mistakes...