Chapter 57

The soldiers fight intensly until the second tier stepped up.

"Ginarae, we have to take a few of them out to create some space, you need to use your weapon" Ginara commanded as they started to get to the first tier.

"Alright then" Ginarae mumbled as he lifted his arm up with the weapon.

They were now a few seconds from the first tier.

"Everyone move!" Ginarae exclaimed.

Everyone in the first got back as Ginarae punched the ground as hard as he could, making about a dozen hooded men fly backwards.

The second tier was now there to help. Some of the first tier had to go back to Mimosa to get healed while the others stayed to keep fighting. Now the fights were even and the first tier was no longer being dominated.

"Ginara" Ginarae tapped Ginarae's shoulder "I think that's their leader."

Their was another hooded man just floating on his own broom watching the fight take place with his arms crossed.

"Ginarae, try to get a hit on him, he isn't looking in our direction" Ginara whispered just in case the hooded man might hear.

Ginarae jumped up to the man and swung at him with his weapon. The man easily dodged the hit and was now standing on the ground.

"Who are you guys?" Ginara asked the man.

"We are all members of the Death Kingdom, what we do is cause misery to other kingdoms such as yours" The hooded man explained.

The hooded man had a purple ora around him.

"Why would you pick our kingdom to harm" Ginarae asked.

"My leader has something against yours, that's all the information I'll be giving out" The hooded man explained.

"Captain Kimono? What did he do to make you want to attack our kingd..." Ginara stopped Ginarae.

"Ginarae, look, he is preparing to attack, we must prepare ourselves" Ginara said.

The hooded was in a fighting stance, just standing there.

"Fine, if he wants to play it that way, I will attack first!" Ginarae exclaimed attacking.

Ginarae swung his arm at the man, but he was unbelievably quick. He started running and jumping all over the place. Confusing the twins.

"His speed matches that of Master Kimono's, this is not good" Ginara thought.

Ginarae and Ginara were shocked when all of a sudden he stopped, just standing there in the same stance.

"What do we do Ginara" Ginarae asked.

"Your the idiot who tried to attack him, wait for the moment to strike, if he doesn't attack neither do we" Ginara explained.

"I do intend to fight tonight, just to observe the battle" The hooded man said.

"Like hell we are letting you out our sight" Ginara said angerly. "Ginarae help the soldiers out, this asshole is mine."

"Ginara, that isn't smart" Ginarae said.

"I know what I'm doing, go!" Ginara commanded.

"Fine..." Ginarae turned around about to run to the battle "Stay safe, love you Ginara.

"Love you too brother" Ginarae said a little terrified.

"This man is unbelievable, will he really just stand here for the whole battle."