What She Can't Avoid From The Start

Bella opened her eyes, and sighed.

Now she's in a luxury carriage that only exists in Disney fairy tales she watch in her previous life. In front of her was a man with dark red hair and silver eyes, who was awkwardly sitting across her. He is Felix Robaine, one of the important side characters in the story.

If someone looked at Felix now, no one would have guessed that a few hours ago he fought Bella without restraint just so he could bring her to the palace.

"Is there something you want, Princess?"

Bella was silent, staring at Felix a little longer just to make it more awkward for him, before finally answered. "I'm hungry, Mr. Felix."

"Oh! Let's stop at a nearby restaurant." Felix answered spontaneously. "And please use informal language to me. Just call me Felix or Robain."

"But I'm not used to speaking like that to people older than me."

"Then you should start getting used to it, because this little thing could become a weapon that nobles will use to bring down your name, princess."

Bella tried very hard to hold back a bitter smirk at the words of the man in front of her. Politics, Bella always hate it.

"Okay." Bella nodded. "I won't pay attention to my language then."

(I wrote this in Indonesian first, and there's a big difference between formal and informal speech. I'm still unfamiliar with speaking pattern between formal and informal speech in English. So, forgive me if this is confusing.)

♔♔♔

Bella is not the type who likes to read fantasy stories, but one of her best friends is persistent in forcing her to read comic "Who Made Me A Princess", a Korean comic which from the title alone sounds so weird.

Bella is not one of the Korean haters, no. She's a hardcore kpoper, keep that in mind. But she doesn't like fantasy-romance stories like that, and prefers horror-thrillers or comedy.

But Rissa is one of the most stubborn girl Bella ever friends with, and she keeps pushing until Bella finally gives in. And trust her, until now Bella still doesn't really get the storyline, but it's different case for the drawing presented by the artist.

WMMAP is one of the comics with the best art Bella has ever read. The coloring is gorgeous, and the details of the main character's outfit are really cool. The pictures from Spoon give off a feel of 2D world only, but are well-proportioned to be simp for.

And now, when what Bella had always thought unreal became real, she didn't know how to react.

Bella already met Felix, and what this world had to offer did not disappoint. Felix didn't look like the cosplayer Bella had anticipated of, but he looked very natural. From the curly blood-like red hair, to the silver eyes that sparkle in the light

But all of that is incomparable in front of Claude, the character that Bella admits is the most handsome in WMMAP world, who is now her biological father.

Claude, dressed only in luxurious cloth tied here and there like in the comic, sat on a throne made entirely of gold. His golden blonde hair glistened in the sun, gently fell over his forehead completely. His blue jewel eyes shone, although those looked very tired and sleepy. And the sitting pose, very arrogant but elegant.