14

kamia's phone began ringing from beside her. she picked it up after having a look at the caller id.

"hello," she answered.
"hi there, your luxury uber is waiting outside,"

kamia laughed, "well i shouldn't keep my driver waiting, should i?"
"no, preferably not,"
"gotcha. i'm coming,"

kamia hung up the phone before hopping off of her bed and putting on her shoes.

she rushed down the stairs of the house before heading to the front door. once she opened it up, she was met with a strikingly blue supercar.

her mouth nearly fell open on the floor, but she managed to salvage her jaw before it got too severe.

"sorry, are you my uber driver?" kamia laughed as she approached the man leaning against his car.
"well, this is the address i got. i must be," he laughed.

"nice to meet ya," she smiled as she opened her arms up for a hug.
"you too," smiled lando, giving her a hug back.

lando was terribly taken aback. he thought kamia looked absolutely stunning on the instagram photos, but nothing quite beats seeing her in the flesh.

"should we hop in?" asked lando.
"yeah, let's get going,"

as he opened the door for kamia, he let out a breath he didn't even realise he was holding in.

he walked over to the other side of the car before hopping in as well.

"is this your actual car? like you bought this with your own money?" kamia curiously asked.
"you're about to make me expose myself," lando laughed, "it's basically a work car."

"so you are an uber driver?" she joked.
"as of today... yes!"