TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

Andrea had been busy with attending the balls and helping Sirius connect with his cousin and Lucius. The day for the Malfoy Ball arrived and Andrea was told strictly by Cissa that she was to come to Manor to get ready. Andrea had been on edge since she woke up as tonight would be the night to bring her soulmate back. Her mouth was constantly dry and her heartbeat was slightly fast, she had already puked twice due to anxiety. Cissa and Draco were working on distracting her from the ritual, but they were only a little successful.
Andrea sent Dobby to the Manor with her dress and shoes and then after lunch she went there as well. Narcissa took her to her room and worked her magic on her. Her raven locks were put in soft curls parted from middle. Her skin had always been great after removing the blood glamor so Cissa did not put any makeup on her just a little lip balm on her beautiful pouted pink lips. Her dress was pretty emerald green. She wore the bracelet Lucius had gifted her on her birthday. She was looking pretty. Cissa rocked her classic red lips look. She looked royal. Draco also wore black and green dress robes and his Malfoy Heir ring.
Soon the guests started arriving, mostly all the purebloods and politically influential people with their respective heirs. Andrea and Draco soon went to the area where they found Blaise, Theo and Daphne.
"Good evening. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves." Andrea greeted them all.
"Good evening Andrea, yes we are enjoying ourselves, its a lovely ball you all have organized." Daphne answered.
"Thank you, may I say, you look lovely Daphne! As also you two gentlemen." Andrea said and Blaise and Theo laughed at her formality. Soon they were joined by Pansy and Susan. They all drank the non alcoholic drinks that was served for the children. Andrea mingled with the guests a little when she came across the Minister.
"Good evening Minister. I hope you are enjoying yourself." Andrea said and minister smiled at her.
"Yes yes, miss Potter Black. Its a lovely evening. How are you doing?" Fudge answered.
"I'm doing very well, but I must say minister, I find myself rather disappointed with the ministry at the moment." Andrea said and Fudge paled. He didn't want to upset such a powerful member of the Wizengamot.
"Why Ms Potter Black?" Fudge asked.
"You know Minister, my father, Sirius Black was put into Azkaban without a trial, now he is free but I don't see the Ministry taking any action against Dumbledore. He knew about my father's innocence yet he declined justice to an innocent man and also a member of the family that comes under the sacred 28. I expected more from Wizengamot. The lack of any action does make me question about Dumbledore's authority over the ministry." Andrea finished. She knew that Fudge would react to the last sentence very effectively.
"My apologies Ms. Potter Black. You are right. No one is above the Ministry. I will look into the matter. He must not be allowed to act above the law." Fudge replied hurriedly.
"Oh Thank you Minister. I knew you would take an action, after all you are a very capable Minister." Andrea said to inflate his ego a bit and Fudge puffed his chest in pride. Lucius and Severus who had been listening snickered a bit. Andrea then went on to meet other guests and planted little seeds against Dumbledore in everyone's heart. All in all the ball was a success.
Now it was time to go home and prepare for the ritual, again the feeling of anxiety rose in Andrea.
"Uncle Lucius, Severus. Will you be joining me tonight for the ritual?" Andrea asked.
"Yes! We will be there as soon as I wrap things up here." Lucius answered.
"Okay, but be sure to come before 12.00am. I will be in the ritual room. I would suggest you stay just outside. Oh and Sirius will be there Severus." Andrea said and Severus groaned.
"What is his purpose there?" Snape asked irked.
"He didn't want to leave his daughter in case Voldermort came!" Andrea said rolling her eyes.
"I will try not to hex him... Badly." Snape said and Andrea sighed shaking her head.
"Fine... Just be civil... For me! Now I must leave... I have to prepare for the ritual. À bientôt." Andrea said and then flooed back to Grimmauld.
She was preparing the runic symbols as Mortem was instructing her. She prepared a circle and carved runes around it. She then changed into more comfortable robes and brought out the horcruxes. She put each horcrux at a distance and carved out runes around it. As the ritual set up was done she felt her wards flicker.
"Pup! Where are you?" Came Sirius's voice.
"In here padfoot!" Andrea shouted from the basement. Sirius soon came in and looked at the sight of the ritual.
"You are all set? Pup! Think about it one more time. Do you really want to do this?" Sirius asked.
"Yes Sirius. Now uncle Lucius and Severus will be arriving here shortly. Make sure you behave yourself." Andrea said sternly.
"Fine." Sirius grumbled under his breath. Again the wards flickered and Lucius and Severus came.
"Black." Severus said with a distaste.
"Sniv... Snape!" Sirius replied similarly.
"Now both of you listen to me! I have enough stress on me right now. If you both are unwilling to cooperate with each other I will stun you both and throw you both to Kreacher." Andrea said through gritted teeth and both of them paled a little.
"Uncle Lucius... If they start anything I allow you to throw them to Kreacher." Andrea said to Lucius who was pinching the bridge of his nose. It was 11.58 and Andrea took a deep breath and entered the ritual room.
"Dobby" Andrea called.
"Yess miss Andrea." Dobby answered.
"Dobby, be very quick and bring me some pain reliever potions and headache cure potions. And some towels." Andrea ordered. Dobby nodded and disappeared. He quickly brought the essentials and disappeared from the room.
"Mortem. I'm counting on you to bring him back with his whole soul and sanity. He will also have the memories of my past and his past life. Let's begin." Andrea said.
"Yes Dorea, you are my Mistress, I will do as you command. It's time now... Start the spell." Mortem said.
"Animam reducet illi. sanitati, reducet eum"
"