Baseball Time

Three weeks later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me: Huh? How fast is my softball pitches? What's with this sudden question?

Sugino: It's because of next week's baseball game.

Me: I see. But why ask me in all of people in this class?

Nagisa: It's because of your physique. We've seen your body once when we went to visit you at your house, so we're wondering how fast is your softball pitches.

Me: I bet you're thinking maybe I can beat the captain of the baseball team's record.

Karma: Bingo!

I sighed. This is such a pain.

Me: I'm not as athletic as you thought I'd be. The best I can do maybe around 35km/h. I can't beat the current captain's record.

Sugino sighed in frustration.

Maehara: But the expert of baseball in our class is you, right, Sugino?

Sousuke: Yeah. Have we got any sort of secret plan to win?

Sugino:*sighs* The secret plan was (Y/N), but since he said that he can't beat Shindou's record, then I think it's impossible to defeat them. But... I still want to win...! I don't to lose in the game of baseball that I love so much. Getting expelled from the baseball club and coming to Class E...

I stood up and walked to the door.

Me: I think we've heard enough, right, Koro-sensei?

Everyone looked at Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei: No matter how difficult the objective you face, I, Coach Koro, shall train you and give you a winning strategy!

Me: You maybe can't rely on me too much with pitching and batting, so I'll help with the strategy.

Next Week
Main Building
Field
(Y/N) POV

Sousuke: Where's Coach Koro? Isn't he gonna supervise us?

Nagisa: There... Karasuma-sensei told him to be inconspicuous.

 Karasuma-sensei told him to be inconspicuous