six

Lando was back from his race weekend in the United States. He had thrown a Halloween party at his house as it was Halloween weekend incoming. It was Thursday again and he really looked forward to it.

Lando layed on the couch as he watched the news. ''The UK is getting ready for tonight's big storm! The advice is to stay at home, the shops will also close earlier than usual. Stay safe and stay inside!'' The weathermen reports. Lando his eyes are glued on the screen as he watches the weather conditions on the tv.

Night fell and Lando spend a hour in the kitchen to make himself dinner. He burned the first few wraps but the last two were excellent. After dinner Lando layed down on the couch again, he enjoyed spending the days, alone on his couch when he was free. In the mornings he usual trains or goes for a run through the neighbourhood.

The weather already was going crazy outside, a big thunderstorm was getting over his neighbourhood. Lando his heart sunk to his feet when the frontdoor closed with a loud bang. ''Jesus.'' He said to himself.

Xenia, revealed as a drowned cat was standing in the hallway. She put her raincoat on a emtpy spot on the rack, above the heating. ''Hey.'' Lando says, as he got up from his big couch. He walked to meet Xenia in the hallway.

'"The weather is going crazy outside.'' Xenia breathed out as he ducked to put her shoes away. ''I took the bus and I never thought the bus stop was so far away from your house.'' Xenia panted. ''Yeah, sorry. I wanted to have my house in a private area.'' Lando says with a small smile on his lips.

'"Well, Mr Norris. Your house looks like absolute shit.'' Xenia speaks up. She eyes the inside of the house. The mess from the party, last night still visible. ''Oh, yeah. I threw a Halloween party.'' Lando says with red cheeks, ashamed of the mess he left behind for her.

''Yup, I know. Instagram you know....'' Xenia replies with a small smile. ''You follow me on Instagram?'' Lando asked with confusion. ''Yes, who isn't?'' She let out a laugh. She walked up to the pantry to grab all the cleaning stuff.

''I'm going to go upstairs, I need to do some work. If you need my help, just scream.'' Lando says while already walking up to the stairs. ''Just focus on your work. I can do this on my own.'' Xenia smiles, her eyes match with the smile and Lando his blue eyes drowned in her eyes. ''Okay.'' He says and with that he disappears upstairs.

Xenia started cleaning, after a couple of minutes her phone dinged. She looked at the notification on top of her screen.

landonorris now follows you!

She just rolled her eyes with a small chuckle as she continued to clean his kitchen. She threw away all the red cups, the empty bottles and threw away the garbage. After a hour she looked statisfied around. ''What's that smell?'' Lando speaks up from behind her.

''Damn Norris.. I know you are in your Halloween vibe but I want to keep my precious heart.'' Xenia pants, her heart beating crazy in her chest. Lando just chuckles and put his hand on her shoulder. ''Sorry, Miss Bleau.'' He says with a grin, his blue eyes piercing in her green ones.

''You did not!'' — ''Did you stalk my Instagram!?'' Xenia says, her voice higher. Lando let his hand go from her shoulder as he just keeps a cheeky grin on his lips. ''Yeah, your feed kinda distracted me from doing my work, you know.'' He says with a teasing voice.

Xenia her cheeks turn red from embarrassment. ''You got a beautiful last name.'' Lando adds. ''Thanks, but I kinda prefer yours.'' Xenia her lips held a grin.

''Wow, wow, wow.'' Lando says, he puts his hands in the air in defence. ''This went from one to hundred.. real quick.'' He says with a laugh.

Xenia just laughs. ''I did not mean in that way..'' Lando his lips turn into a small smile, but his chest hurted a little with her words. ''I mean your last name is easy going and easy to pronounce.'' She says while shrugging her shoulders.

''Your last name sounds exotic..'' Lando hints, eager to find out.

''It's French actually.'' Xenia says. ''My dad is from France.'' She adds. ''Ah, nice. So you are a foreign babe?'' Lando hints, his lips held a cheeky grin what matched his eyes.

''What did you eat tonight, Norris?'' She shakes her head. ''It's actually a refrence from that Justin Bieber song.. You know Foreign Remix?'' Lando adds. Xenia just nods as he attention went to outside, the thunder storm still doing his work.

''I will bring you home.'' Lando says out of nowhere. ''Oh, no! I will grab the bus but thank you!'' Xenia says with a smile while putting on her shoes and coat.

Lando copies her actions and he grabs his car key. ''I insist.'' He says while playing with his car key. ''Okay.'' Xenia says. They both walk to his garage where a blue McLaren 570s was revealed.

''Nice car you got there, mate.'' Xenia says. Lando opens the door for her and she slides in her seat. ''Thanks, mate.'' He replies, he shuts the door and gets in the drivers seat. He opens his garage door. Lando makes his car come to life and the loud enginge sounds fill the garage. ''This sound.'' Xenia says dreamily. Her eyes filled with the sounds.

Lando put his foot on the gas pedal and the sounds became a lot louder. ''Stop it! You have neighbours!'' She slaps him on his arm, Lando just laugh as he drives out of his drive way, through the fence he opened already.

''They agreed that a Formule One driver came to live in their area, so yeah..'' He shrugs, he looks from left to right and then he drives away on the street. Lando clicks on a button near his steering weel, he speeds up and the sounds became louder. ''Your car is absolutely beautiful.'' Her attention on all of the buttons and the interior of the car. She didn't realize that Lando was watching her this whole time.

''Yeah?'' His voice a little hoarse.

''Yeah.'' She says, her eyes met his face for a split second but her eyes straight went back to the car itself.

''It became even more beautiful with you sitting in it.'' Lando says soft, his eyes trails from her to the road. ''What did you say?'' Xenia says, she was so fascinated by his car that she didn't hear any words what he said.

''Nothing.'' He says, on his lips a happy smile.