Chapter 158: Hey sugar~

Edric's P.O.V.

Even yesterday with that talk about the breakup, I felt dread. Now it's only getting worse as we're standing right outside Eda's home. At least Amity's with me to help. "Are you ready?" Glancing at Amity, I silently nod, but I'll never be ready. He's gonna be so pissed! Me walking up to his home, asking to get back together after just leaving him because I was too scared.

Hesitant, I knock on the door. And who opens it is nobody but Hooty. "Hoot? Luz isn't here, Amity." "I'm here to help Edric talk to Hunter." Hooty looks at us before going on to say "Well, King could really use some help." And so I question it. "Did something happen to him?" "He accidentally walked in on Hunter naked. He said it looked like he was drawing glyphs on his body."

Lucky basta- "Glyphs on his body? Wouldn't that be dangerous?" Amity is concerned as now am I. A fire glyph would burn. Ice glyphs freeze. So why would he do that?

"I'll go get him!" Hooty rushes his neck up to Hunter's room, pecking at the door as he knows not to open it. "Hunter! You have guuueeeeests!" I can hear him all the way from here, but as we walk in, I feel myself grow even more nervous. And once making it to his door, we wait patiently till it opens, revealing Hunter who was only taking a bit because he had to get dressed. He's wearing black shoes, blue jeans and a purple sweater.

"Hey there, sugar~" Is all I start with before he slams the door. Amity turns to me. "Edric. What the hell was that?" Right now, I'm just acting ridiculous. "I'm sorry! I panicked!" She just sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "So you flirted with him because you were freaking out." And I just nod at her. "Wow. Perfect. You don't even need my help. But let's just try again." Obviously sarcastic while knocking on the door again.

"Byeeeee!" He yells out. Annoyed, Amity just opens the door. Just as it opens, it looks like Hunter was just about to jump out of the window. While I walk in, I try to check for any glyph on Hunter's body. But unfortunately, it's completely covered by the baggy clothes. "Hunter, hold on!" I tell him in a nervous voice, walking closer as his eyes dart around panicky.

(How is it?)