. 。๏ʚ❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @vantaasy on twitter.

♪~Too much for noise to go home~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(Double update, because yes. I feel generous today.)

"I'm fine." she says, it was more like she was convincing herself than the others.

"Stop lying." the man in front of her says.

"I.." she shakes her head softly, trying to shrug off Techno's hand on her shoulder, but it doesn't bulge "No.. I don't... please let go."

Phil wraps one of his arms around Y/N pulling her into a half hug, his wings covering her from the sight of Wilbur and Tommy who were staring –apparently they stopped arguing.

Techno retracts his hands from her shoulder, and put a hand on her head instead.

The warmth that surrounded her bode made her feel calm and safe somehow.

The same feeling she felt when her parents hugged her.

But this warmth also felt different to her.

She loved it.

She leans into their touch, enjoying the warmth.

She was touch starved.

She sighs soflty, muttering a small 'thank you' to the two.

Let's stop thinking about such stuff now.

˚·º*º·˚

"Tommy's the kind of guy to see hair after a haircut and ask; Is anyone going to eat that?" Wilbur says, a smirk present on his face.

Tommy looks at him with a restrained smile, but says nothing to him.

"Says the guy who proudly stated that; Sand tastes good when you crunch it between you teeth." says Techno.

"It does taste good!" Wilbur quickly says, a smile replacing the smirk that was previously present on his face

"Jesus Christ." Phil places his elbows on the table, both his hands on the side of his head.

"How did that gravel taste, Techno?" Tommy asks.

"Crunchy. Was that mud tasty?" he asks Tommy, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"We are not going to fucking talk about that." that made Techno laugh softly, while Wilbur looks at Y/N.

"What did you eat Y/N?" he asks.

"Grass, cause just touching it doesn't work anymore." she answers honestly while shrugging "It didn't taste good at all. It was fresh though."

[♥]: You ate stone too!
[‡]: You even said it was very crunchy!

'Please stop.' her expression turned to a look of embarrassment and regret.

"What the fuck is wrong with you children? Jesus Christ." Phil puts both his hands on his face, making all of them laugh.

A dad who's tired of all his children's bullshit. That's how Phil looks like now. They all just laugh harder at the old man's reaction.

"We were bored Phil." says Wilbur in between his laughs.