Troublesome Day

Jinho was approaching us with a book in his hand.

"Seo-yeon"

'Seo-yeon...? Is that supposed to be me?'

I stood clueless of what he meant by the name Seo-yeon, and putted the novel on my bag,

Jae-Sun pokes my arm with his elbow.

"Do you know him?"

"Uh...Yes! Yes?"

"Is that so, well anyways why did you leave me behind here?"

"Well its because I'm very busy"

"Is that also the reason why you were out of breath last time?"

"Yes"

"If you were busy why are you here?"

"Well that's because..."
'Shit, I'm getting attentions from the male leads...I can fix this if i give him a very good explanation.'

"That's because i told her so." Jinho interrupts us with a bag on his hand.

'Where did that bag came from?'

"Oi Seo-yeon, take my bag, my precious novel is in there."

'This brat.'

"Of course!" I replied quickly as i take his bag from him. My hands were full of bags.

"Well see you later then Jae-Sun." Jinho puts a gentle smile as he pushed me out of Jae-Sun's side.

"Hey Seo-yeon, Did you drink it?" Jae-Sun suddenly brings up a question.

'Did i drink it? I forgot, i should tell him i did.'
"Yep! It was very refreshing thank you!" I put on a smile on my face as we left from the library.

Jae-Sun was quiet as we left.

"T-thank you Um... Jinho"

He ignores me once again and took his bag from my hand.

'Ah i forgot to ask why he called me, Its useless anyways.'

We were walking through the hallways looking like two friends.

We had no conversation to each other. I stayed quiet he stayed quiet too.

We got to the school gates and left without saying a word to each other. All the black characters were staring at him as he walked away. And i was ignored like i should.

I was heading to my apartment and saw black character's bullying the female lead and a male lead helps her. It was that red haired male lead.

'What was his name again? Doesn't matter. Its not like im gonna have the chance to talk to him.'

I arrived at my apartment which was close to the school.

I opened the door and closed it and felt the pain more sudden than before.

'Ack!!!!'

It felt more worse than a stabbing knife. It felt like a chainsaw slowly cutting my chest and putting salt and acid on it.

BADUMP BADUMP

PANT PANT

My throat felt like it was burning.

'This pain, is more painful than i expected.'

'Shit.'

I was suffering in a dark room with windows that were black as well.

It felt like i was confined in a asylum but with no lights and only darkness.

I clenched my heart on to my chest.

A light beam appeared again like that time.

That guy appeared once again.