thirty four.

"Um.. Y/n, are you are you sure you ordered a virgin drink?"

 Y/n, are you are you sure you ordered a virgin drink?"

THIRD POV

"Safe travels girls, I love you so much. Thank you for coming here even though your time was cut short," Mirana hugged her niece and her friend as the two stood at the airport. Y/n's mum and Yuki accompanied Mirana to take them to the airport to finalize the two off.

"Thank you so much for this. We'll be back soon enough."

Flashback

"I'm not gonna come back with you. I don't think he wants to see me right now for some unknown reason that I don't even know about," Y/n exclaimed, slowly becoming angry. Michiko patted her back.

"Are you sure though? Maybe you should go back now so that you can hash things out with each other. Staying further away could cause deeper problems," she told her friend softly. Y/n wasn't having it though. 

"He was so... dismissive... like what did i ever do?" she cried. Michiko moved from rubbing her back to petting her head. 

"You need to come to Japan with me, Y/n. Come back here when your mind is clear and your not worrying about anything. You might even come back here with him. This could just be one big misunderstanding."

Y/n blinked back here tears and looked at her friend. How was she so level headed when they were on the exact same boat?

"What did Reira say?" She questioned her friend, trying to steer the conversation away from herself. 

Michiko stopped comforting her friend and looked away. "She hasn't been picking up my calls. I left her a bunch of texts too, but no reply," she spoke with a sad tone. Y/n was stunned. 

"Oh my god... Mich, I'm so sorry."

Said female tutted. "It's whatever, honestly. Since I'm going back, she has no choice but to actually talk to me. I'll make sure of it," she said with a smile, causing Y/n to smile too.

They shared a comfortable hug and cozied up for the night.

.•° ✿ °•.

"Michiko, you're leaving us so early?" Y/n's mum exclaimed. The entire family were all sitting at the dinner table, eating a number of fruits and breakfast meats. Michiko took a sip of her earl grey tea and nodded. 

"Yeah. I kinda have... relationship problems. They so happened to occur when I was about to leave as well, so I decided to go a few days before," she replied. Mirana groaned.

"Cariño, I told you to not think about that stuff and enjoy your stay here," Mirana whined, hugging Michiko's head in a chokehold. She giggled and struggled out of her grip.

"I would love to, but... I don't think I can enjoy my stay here because I'll be thinking about her so much. I'll come back though, but when everything in my life is set," she announced, popping a cherry bun in her mouth. Y/n's mum smiled.