ᵛᵒⁱᵈ

A few minutes of eating their pasta together. Trevor decided to open his phone and text Blue to check on him.

He texted him a message asking how he's doing but as he was waiting for a reply. A staff of the eatery who was carrying a tray of a hot bowl of soup suddenly tripped and poured everything on Trevor.

"Sh*t!!!" He shrieked while the other three gasped and stood up in unison.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" The waitress ranted and started bowing her head.

Trevor felt like his leg are burning up and he can't even get mad at the girl since it was an accident.

The waitress immediately gave him a towel to wipe off the scent of the soup. Although it was useless, Trevor still accepted it.

"I'm so sorry sir. I should've been more careful!" The waitress apologized again and lowered her head.

"I-It's alright. We'll uh... we'll get going." He said and stood up from his seat before handing the towel back to the girl.

"Let's go." Coleen said and the rest followed her out while the waitress apologized until they left.

"I haven't finished my pasta!" Yvel moped as she pouts and cling onto Jade's arm.

"Are you okay though? You look like you pissed your pants." Coleen said to Trevor and tried to laugh it off. But the latter was staring hard on his phone.

Coleen stopped walking and so did the other two. She tapped Trevor on his shoulder and gladly captured his attention.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked him upon noticing the uneasiness on his face.

"It's Blue. He's not replying to any of my messages." Trevor said with obvious concern as he put back his phone in his pockets.

"I'm a little worried. He doesn't seem fine earlier." The sorcerer finally shared his thoughts.

He was quite bothered earlier because he wasn't able to read from Blue's mind when he was asking him back at his house. And he also felt a tinge of that dark presence in him.
He didn't wanna push Blue further so he didn't ask him anything knowing nothing can kill him.

"We're on our way back anyway so why don't we stop by at his house? Besides. We haven't been to his place since he moved out." Yvel suggested and hopped cheerfully while tugging on Jade's hand.

The girls giggles at her cute gestures and Trevor is soon convinced that they'll pay their friend a visit.

They took two cabs to reach Blue's house. After Trevor paid for their fares, the four made their way to the house.

But before Trevor knocked on the door, he stopped and turned to warn the three.

"What you'll see here might look very depressing. But it's the only thing that helps him to keep going." Trevor explained and looked one by one at the girls to make a final check before letting them in.

"I bet he won't be depressed anymore if we feed him chicken! I mean fried chicken solves everything right?" Yvel cheered in a very gullible manner while raising the two warm plastic bags on hers and Jade's hands.

Trevor chuckled and decided to knock on the door. But the moment he had pressed his knuckles on it, the door moved open. Meaning that it wasn't lock when supposedly it should be.

Trevor didn't need more seconds and welcomed himself in. The other three tailed behind him with confusion all over their faces.

Trevor and the girls were completely stunned as they stare at the large hole on the wall that separates the living room from the kitchen.

"Blue!!?" Both Trevor and Coleen immediately stood up in unison as they started searching for the said angel.

Of course, let's not forget Yvel who deliberately took incharge of placing the plastic bags of fried chickens and snacks on the kitchen. Then walking over to the fridge to check whatever drink he have in store.
And great. There's NOTHING so you can only imagine the huge frown plastered on her gorgeous face.

Trevor and Coleen ended up in the bedroom and finally lcoated Blue. Coleen was beyond flabbergasted seeing the chains that bounded the boy to a steel bar in the middle of the room.

And there the boy sat beside the bed. Sobbing.

Trevor immediately ransacked his mind and he could feel all the hairs on his skin stood up when he read that his father came to brainwash his friend.

"Blue! Listen to me! Whatever he said to you means bullsh*t!" He said as quickly sat in front of Blue to atleast capture his attention.

Jade and Yvel soon came to the room and stood on the side while watching the boys.

"I'm here okay! I'm your friend! And I meant everything I said! I would never do anything of what he said! I swear to my souls!" Trevor said again. His hands were terribly itching to cuddle the older.

Blue slowly lifted up his head. His eyes held no emotion and yet he was sobbing. Tears kept streaming his cheeks but he had no expression on his face.
If he didn't say any word or make any movement.
He looks... perfectly dead.

An embodiment of a broken being.

The four could tell right away what's wrong the sooner they've seen his face.

That same mask void of any emotion.

"Y-you... D-did you bargain with a demon?" Trevor asked completely stunned just as when Jade's phone suddenly ringed. Whipping all the attention to her.

Jade was about to end the call and apologize for interruption. But then she saw Samuel's name on the screen.

"Go ahead. Answer it." Blue said nonchalantly.

Jade answered the call and put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

"He bargained with me. Samuel gave permission so don't cause too much of a fuss." It was Yalex voice who speaks on the other line.

"Why would he do that?" Yvel asked as she was completely clueless of how Blue truly feels.

"Because he's a fu**ing depressed b**ch and my brother came to trick him! If Samuel hadn't check that fu**ing prick would have turned by now!"

"It's not a rare case among angel of death so get over it. This is the best option for him so he will no longer be affected by any mind tricks."

And with that, Yelex ended the call along with Jessi's inaudible cuss at him.

Everyone turned their attentions to Blue. Especially Trevor who looked the most terribly sad.

"I'm sorry my father had to make it worse for you." He mumbled while trying to suppress his tears.

"It's okay. I trust my friend better. I'm sorry I had to make this decision." Blue said.

"No. This is not your fault Blue! You shouldn't apologize for this." Jade said and the boys turned to look at her.

"It's gonna feel weird Blue. You'll feel you are sad. But you can't do it. You'll feel happy but can't do it either. The only thing you can feel and express now. Is that you are a broken piece of doll void of any emotions." She added and Blue nodded his head gently.

"Thanks for accompanying me here. And I'm sorry you all had to see me like this..." Blue stated and looked at them dead in the eye.

"Uhm... I-is this the good time to mention the fried chickens?"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.