Chapter 27

(Readers POV)

I woke up in my bed. I felt pain on my head. I rubbed the top of my head, trying to soothe the pain.

(Y/N): Why did Bulma have to hit so hard?

I slowly got out of bed and walked out of my room. While walking, I ran into Trunks.

(Y/N): Good morning Trunks.

Trunks: Morning.

(Y/N): So, have anything exciting planned out for today?

Trunks: I was going hang out with Goten and some other friends today.

(Y/N): That's great to hear you have friends.

Trunks: Hey! I don't make fun of you not having friends!

(Y/N): I'm just messing around. Have a great day.

I ran past Trunks and made a left turn. I saw Vegeta walking. I jumped up and tried to punch him. He caught my fist and looked back at me.

(Y/N): I can explain.

Vegeta: I don't think you can.

(Y/N): ...You want to go to Whis and train?

Vegeta: Might as well. It's been a bit since last time.

I put two fingers on my forehead and used Instant Transmission to go over to Goki's place. Vegeta let go of my hand. I walked up to Goki's front door and knocked on it.

(Y/N): Goki! Me and Vegeta are going to go back to Whis to train! If you don't get out soon, then we'll leave without you!

The door opened, revealing Goki with a ball of ki in her hand. She slammed it into my stomach, sending me down to the ground.

Goki: My energy is back to normal!

I just put my hand up into the air and gave Goki a thumbs up.

Vegeta: That's good and all. Are you ready to go?

Goki: Yep. Let's get going!

Goki picked me up. Vegeta walked up and put his hand on my shoulder. Goki used Instant Transmission and we went all the way to Beerus's planet. Whis appeared in front of us.

Whis: Good to see you're here.

Goki: Being able to sense you and Beerus makes it a breeze to get here.

Whis: What happened to (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I got sneaked attacked.

Goki put me down on my feet. I rubbed my stomach. First Bulma, now Goki. My body isn't liking today. I sensed Beerus flying over to us. He landed next to Whis.

Beerus: Hey! You three better have brought something delicious for me to eat!

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out some fruit snacks.

(Y/N): I was going to enjoy these later. Here you go Beerus.

I tossed the fruit snacks to Beerus. He caught them and opened the small packet. He took one of the fruit pieces and ate it.

Beerus: These aren't fruit, but they taste like them. Interesting.

Whis: Now, shall we begin training?

Goki and Vegeta dashed at Whis. Both tried to punch him, but Whis dodged.

Whis: I'll take that as a yes.

I charged at Whis as well. I went to kick his head. Whis bent down, dodging my leg and tried to hit me with his staff. I barely avoided it.

Whis: You certainly improved since last time.