On the run!

I waited for another hour just laying there in front of the school to make sure that no one would come up at me and start to beat me up and use me as a punching back. Luckily for me everyone left by now and I could simple stand up, get my things that were by now all over the floor and get the hell out of there.

Since I wanted to paint something on the wall I needed to get some spray paint. I couldn't simply just take them worth me to school, Bakugo would have had them and found a way to use them against me. That was something I was sure.

Me: Stupid Dandelion!

I started picking up my things while slightly cursing at him.

Me: Why? Why do you need to do this? Do you like beating up kids? Does this satisfy your huge ego? Is this making you freaking feel better?

Once I had all my things, I went to the first shop that I knew that is selling some spray paint. Usually I had some just hidden all around my school but I was running out of paint since I was now painting a lot to just get rid of all the frustration. So in the end I only got some black paint and a yellow one. It was enough for making a picture of Eraserhead. By now, I also knew what I wanted to do.

Ohh I just got the idea!

Why make him fight a demon when he could just befriend and pet it!

Ohh I wanna do that.

I wonder what the hero will think about it?

Ahh I am getting so excited!

Once I bought the paint, I started to skip a step while walking down the road that was leading me to the abandoned building. From then on, I quickly went into the building and looked around to make sure that it was empty.

Looks like no one is here... great!

Now only question is where do I paint it?!

Should I do it on the front of the building?

But what if someone is heading my way?

Then how about inside... that would be trespassing if I sent them all a message over my channel... i don't want them to get into any troubles...

I saw an emergency exit aka fire staircase outside of the building... that's it! I'm doing it from outside on the staircase... let's say third floor. That should be high enough to be seen from outside and everyone should be able to make a snapshot and scan the QR-Code I'm gonna embed in it.

Just as I had the thought of doing so I started to walk towards the fire staircase and made my way out to third floor. I was feeling happy and so I started humming Centuries. That song was hard to get out of your brain once you heard it. Besides that, I loved that song.

Now let's go it work!

I don't have all day...

Well that's a lie!

Mom is working overtime once again...

I am sorry you have to do that just to keep us both out off the street.

I wish I could help you out but this is all I can do...

I started to do my magic and began painting a picture of a demon that was when someone called out to me.

??? : *Sigh* What are you doing kid?

Me: Ohh just painting something.

I was way into my own world to realize that I should have been alone and that no one should be able to talk to me. But oh well that was my stupid mistake and I was sure to get one hell of a surprise too, if not even a heart attack.

??? : Aha... do you even now how dangerous it is.

Me: Yup... Still this helps keeping me to calm down and besides it's an abandoned building no one should have anything against it...

Wait a moment!

This is an abandoned building!

To who am I even talking?

Oh shit!

Don't tell me I got caught!

In an instant, I force and stopped painting only to slowly turn around to the side where I could hear the voice coming from. There was no other standing than Eraserhead himself. I looked the man into his eyes and turned back to the painting.

Oh shit!

...

Ahm what do I do for now?

I can't jump down...

I can't ran down the stairs this means I have pass him...

Either I ran up though I am pretty sure he is a lot faster than me or I use that broken window to my right...

I guess window it is.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Kid, don't you even dare make me run after you...

Me: Pfff! I would totally do that! Go to go! Bye!

Just like that, I made a dash and decided to go for the staircase leading upwards.

Ohh come on!

Why did it need to be him?

How stupid was I?

I even answered that guy some question!

Gosh I feel soo stupid!

Why do I always need to loose myself completely when I draw something...

I could hear the hero behind me as I quickly ran up the staircase and entered the building through the first broken window. After that, I just started running to the opposite end of the floor and jumped through a window breaking it and the other one on the other side. It was a 1.5-meter gap and at this point, I was only happy that I was pretty good at parkouring.

So I entered the next building through the window and thankful that one was also abandoned and ran towards the rooftop only to stop and hide on the last floor while leaving the door to the rooftop open.

I hope he doesn't catch on!

I was kinda breathing heavily but I did my best to calm my beating pulse down and slow my breathing too. My hope was that he wouldn't hear me and run past me to the rooftop where I could lock the door and ran down again. Unfortunately, for me I could hear him stop in mid track and sigh.

Come on!

Go to the roof!

Eraserhead: Nice try kid. Come out.

He's bluffing!

Come and get me if you know where I am!

Somewhat I doubted what he said was true and so I stayed right where I was.