A demon beside you!

I still couldn't believe that I just managed to get away from the Eraserhead and also make him as a motive for my drawing. It was superb! I loved the drawing. It was personally one of my favorites.

Now as to the block entry behind it:

Hello my dear fairies!

I know I am pretty busy recently creating one masterpiece after the other but I need to tell you what happened.

We the weak or the useless people of this society need to hold together.

Only by sharing, will we be able to withstand and go through hard time.

Always remember you are never alone!

Now let's go straight into what happened today.

First of all, I went through the living hell they call school. I am calling it hell by now not because of all the stress I have from homework and exam but because of something else.

You all know about my friend that I refer to as Dandelion, right?

Although you can't really call him a friend since he is basically terrorizing me. My very own terrorist on two feet.

So today my day started out pretty good but once school started, I was bullied once again. By now the words don't bother me anymore.

Useless they whisper. . .

Waste of space they say to me. . .

Abomination of nature they scream at me. . .

And

Deku they refer to me!

Oh how I love all these creative names.

Comment down below which one is your favorite. Mine is Bastard. I simply can't deal with it. I find it okay for them to tarnish my reputation and say whatever they want. After all I am different.

We all are for some kind of reason.

Be it a villainous quirk which I find rather cool and really don't understand why they call it that way. . .

Like seriously!

It's not the quirk that defines a person. It literally can't be villainous or heroic. It's the person. We decided what we are. Always remember that!

Now then, if you are like me and don't have any special ability at all well then you are even lover than an animal. Which I don't understand. Look at me, look at you! We are all humans! Stop discriminating me only because I don't have an ability!

I am not slow! I can run as fast as everyone else!

I am not dumb! Quite the contrary I know more than some other people with a quirk.

I am not weak! I trained and I know some defense techniques as well as parkour.

So someone please explain to me how different I am. I can talk, I can see, I can hear and I can walk. I also look like everyone else. I am not an alien! So why treat me like one?

Anyways I started hearing rumors about me. They started saying how I stole something which to be honest was utterly nonsense. I never move away from my chair and yet rumors lime that exists...

I am sure you guys now that special feeling you have when someone is after you?

Or when you are able to pick up on the mood in the room?

I can do that. Years of being tortured... aham... bullied do that to one.

So I have this friend and I could tell how he looked at me that he wanted to use me as a punching bag so I quickly dipped out of the room.

Luck really wasn't on my side.

He got me good right outside the school. People saw him use his quirk on me and NO one did anything to help me.

I needed to fake being unconscious just to get away alive and even then I couldn't get away with my whole back being covered with 3rd degree burns... oh how I love that!

It doesn't hurt at all!

No it never does!

It's just show!

For goodness sake, it hurts like hell!

Right after that I needed to let out some steam before I did something stupid like beating the shit out of the Dandelion or break his bones like he used to do it. So I got some paint and did that!

I really love how I made that underground hero.

On that topic:

I had an encounter with him and I didn't even realize he was standing right next to me until later on.

Ohh gosh I met him!

I am such a huge fan of him as well as Nezu and by now I am sure you guys know that too.

But this one is one of my best pics so far.

Not only did I encounter him, he also chased me. He probably did that because I trespassed or because I was hurt... I am betting in the second opinion.

You know how I hate to get my mom involved. No?! Well I hate bothering her. I know she will tell me that's not a bother and that she loves me as well as care for me but if she sees these kind of injuries... who knows what she will do.

I don't want her to lose her job because of me. All it takes is just a slip up and they will throw her out. She is working over time anyways and is getting payed even less than what a normal person would get only because she has a quirkless son...

I don't want her to worry too much about me.

So I bolted and got away from the hero.

To calm all your minds down, I am fine.

This is nothing I can't deal with.

Till next time and stay alive!

Yours truly,

Fae

Once I was done writing the block I immediately went to tend my wounds. It was a little bit hard to get to them but I needed to do something about the burns and also get rid of my ruined uniform before my mother comes.

I wonder what I should make for dinner...

Mom will probably work overtime again.

I should at least make her a meal as a thank you and I love you message.

She's giving her all so that we can survive.

I should do my part and help her out as much as I can.