Epilogue ✨

A year Later
Ayaan ايان

"I am not joking I am serious" her lips tremble but she takes them between her teeth to not cry, while telling me she is going to cry any moment. "If I die I want you to take care of yourself...there is only one month left and I don't know what will happen after I go through this surgery" she sniffs and I control the urge of rolling my eyes at her soft state but hug her to give her some warmth.

"You should move on and be happy in life, you should not-you-you" a painful sob leaves her lips and she cries out loudly while wrapping her arms around my neck yet those painful sobs only sound dramatic too me.

"I love you!! I don't want to die!!" Pregnancy mood swings have entered the chat and is hitting me harder than her.

"Sweetheart were did you hear this rubbish? Didn't the doctor said your healthy? Why are you killing me with this nightmare filled sentence?" I rub her swollen belly as I rest with my back against the bed headboard.

"Who knows the doctor was lying? Quora does not lie...I have read in quora that many women's die when giving birth—what if...what if I am one of them?" She shakes her head at this traumatic sentence and hugs me tighter as If she is going to leave me. But her constant assumption and choices of her words is only making me angry, I can't even imagine my life without her and here she is already discussing on what I should if she leaves me.

"Where the fuck—" a gasp leaves her lips and she was very quick to give me a stern glare "Don't curse infront of my baby" she holds her belly but her glare does not die, and that glare looks a little scary and I don't want to become a predator in a pregnant women's eyes, whose mood swings can make her a widow without any doubt so I open my mouth too speak with appropriate words.

" okay—but where the hell did you find these cheep websites from? Give me your phone?" I bend forward to take her phone which is filling her mind with all sort of stupid things.

I open her phone deleting all the websites which is saved in safari where in almost websites she has searched if she will die when giving birth and if it is painful and the answers are not something a pregnant women who will be going through it soon should see and the way at the last they write after giving horrible explanation that it will be fine and they will do great only tempts me in reporting everyone and throwing the phone away.

After making sure that websites is blocked and the app itself is hidden, I pull her closer giving her all warmth she needs at this time "you will be doing fine, you are my strong girl. I hate seeing you cry, please don't break my heart like this" I wipe away her tears which is staining her chubby red cheeks.

She sniffs and snuggles closer, after a long pause she speaks "Can you spray some of your perfume a little on my wrist, it smells good" a chuckle vibrate through my chest when she grins and snuggles face in the crook of my neck to sniff my perfume.

Finding this adorable I nod to whatever she says because I know, her mood changes faster than a Chameleon—-again these pregnancy mood swings are hitting me badly than her, I can't handle her cuteness it's way too much.

The way she hesitates but nevertheless asks to buy her some food she is craving for but in the last adds only if I am free and if I will be able too, and the way she grabs my hand and places it on her tummy silently telling to massage her big tummy because it heals her mind and also it makes her sleep quickly.

So far she never woke me up in the middle of the night, but me being a light sleeper I wake up with a small stir or sniffs and silent cries which happens quiet frequent nowadays. She cries because for very simple reason and I stop myself from laughing and getting a smack when I hear her dumb reasons.