No need to thank me!

It was on the way home that I started hearing some people talking and they sounded rather hectic, amazed and confused. However, that was not that got my attention. Not even the huge crowd of people managed to get it. Since I was planning something in my head, I tended to lose sight of everything around me.

There was this picture of a huge flying shark as well as some fishes around it attacking Endeavor and making him drown. No fire just water. For that, I needed a lot of blue and I also wanted to make a Siren. It would fit with my fairytale like theme.

So since I was deep in thoughts, I didn't really get anything until I walked directly into a hero and landed on the ground. It was no other than Mt Lady.

Me: Sorry.

Mt. Lady: Why are you trespassing, go back behind the tape! It's dangerous!

Tape?

What tape?

I am pretty sure I would have seen it even if I was thinking about my next design.

Besides wouldn't it stop me from moving forward?

That's not the point here!

Aren't you a bit rude to me?

You don't know what happen to me and you are already coming right at me!

Why is a hero even just standing there doing nothing?

Wait.... I mean heroes!

What are they all doing here?

Is something going on?

Some kidnapping?

A hostage situation maybe?

Still wouldn't they do something?

As I was thinking that, I started looking around and that was when I saw the same slime that attacked me earlier.

Me: No way....

Mt. Lady: KID! You will fucking move!

Me: Aren't you a bit rude?!

I didn't care about my attitude or if I should behave at all. This whole situation was messed up. Heroes were watching a kid suffocate. Since I knew how it felt, I decided to do something. It might have not been the best idea but hey better try something before someone dies here.

The moment I began looking around for something that could help me with the sludge villain, I could hear some explosions and I knew the sound of them far too well.

NO FREAKING WAY!

Is that Bakugo?!

HAH!

Let the kid suffer!

He deserves it!

...

I can't let him die though!

Oh how I wish I could just turn around and leave again pretending nothing happened....

Damn it!

Why do I need to have such a nice soul?

Seeing as there was nothing around me that I could use at all besides my bag, I decided to make a run for it and throw my thing at the villain. First of all since this was the same villain, chances of All Might being here was rather high. Second, if no one is gonna do anything he will die for sure. And lastly third and that was my best reason for throwing something at its face was that I kinda saw that his eyes were solid. They were the only thing that didn't dissolve into a slimy form at all.

I got one shot at it and I need to say, I was a good pitcher! Let's just say I loved playing with empty spray bottles. In most cases, I was just too lazy to walk to a bin and tried throwing it inside. This was how I got my sharp aim from.

Once I hit the eyes, I quickly threw myself around Bakugo's neck and made him fall out of the slimes grasp. We both landed on the ground and I quickly stood up and took him by his collar. There was no time to hesitate at all. It was either we manage to escape now or we both would be trapped inside of that thing.

I know you want to scream at me but zip it!

You stupid dandelion didn't even figure out that his eyes were solid!

If you only would have aimed your blasts at his eyes then he would have let you go!

Not to mention that I a quirkless bastard just saved you!

You better not throw a tantrum right now!

I don't care if I am quirkless at least I did something and saved your stupid sorry ass!

I don't expect a thank you at all!

In contrary it would freak me out hearing it coming from you!

So please don't say that!

Also your welcome!

Oh and if you really wanna thank me then stop beating me up!

He began glaring daggers at me and I knew very well that he was just angry and pissed beyond anything. However I didn't care at all. I saved him and my consciousness was now feeling a lot better. If I had him left how he is, I am sure I wouldn't have slept even for a second that very night.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DEKU!

And now I am regretting saving you...

Not really but you know it wouldn't hurt to just shut up and accept the things that happened....

Not like you could have done anything by yourself at that point...

Why not be happy then?

Bakugo: I FUCKING DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP!

Me: ...

Yes you did! Obviously!

But I am not tired of live yet so I won't say a thing.

Bakugo: You freaking quirkless bustard!

Me: ...

And there it was...

His beloved name for me!

Ignoring Bakugo, I started to walk to get my backpack bag since the villain was succefully apprehended and then get the heck out of there. That was my plan. Keyword it was.