Heroic deeds get punished

As soon as I started to go away from Bakugo I was stopped by the heroes that were there.

Kamui Wood: Kid, is what he said true?

Me: Pardon?

Kamui Wood: Are you really quirkless?

Me: Yes, why?

Mt. Lady: Do you know how reckless that was?

Kamui Wood: You not only endangered his well being but all the others too!

The others?

Which others?

It was just me and him!

You guys just watched from the sideline!

Ahm HALLO!!!

Sorry to break it to you but your job is literally to save people!

Blackdraft: You do realize that you could have died, right?

Death Arms: This was not a place for you to step in! We had everything under control.

Me: Everything under control? Is that how you call standing around, looking at a kid get murdered? Is that how you call that nowadays?

Kamui Wood: Listen kid, our quirks were not made for this kind of situation. We were only waiting for reinforcement and making sure that the sludge villain wouldn't attack any bystander.

Not made for this?

I think I may have heard that wrong....

Did he really say his quirk wasn't made for it...

Me: ... and when would they arrive? After he is dead?

Mt. Lady: No need to get cheeky kid! You got yourself in danger. UNECESSARRILY!

Me: Okay, listen up! First of all, are you guys really heroes or just some wannabes? Cause all I see are some guys with a costume! You think your quirk isn't made for this? Then tell me what purpose does your qurik have.

Death Arms: Is that some kind of sick joke?

Me: NO! I am honestly asking you! What purpose does it have?!

Mt. Lady: You know my quirk. I can enlargen myself. It is a good for capturing and dealing with bigger opponents.

Me: It is good for it but is that seriously its pupose? Cause all I see is you trying to act cool but are rather clumsy.

Blackdraft: Kid! That doesn't have anything to do with what just happened.

Me: Oh no?! Then tell me what did I do? I don't have a quirk and yet I distracted it long enough for you to catch the guy! Tell me is that not something you could have done too?

They all went silent.

Me: As I said, I am quirkless but that doesn't mean I am useless! I can do the same thing like any other human being! Especially think! If you guys would have just analyzed what was beforehand than you would have seen that its eyes were the only solid part. Ergo it was a weakness.

Again no respond.

Me: Kamui Wood, tell me couldn't you just used your quirk and made something to throw at him? Couldn't you do what I did with my bag?

Kamui Wood: I-

Me: And you Miss Mt. Lady that thinks she is as huge as a mountain and as glorious as one too! Couldn't you distracted the sludge for Kamui to throw something at him?

Mt. Lady: Rud-

Me: Then you Death Arms, couldn't you throw yourself at Bakugo and rescued the poor boy that was suffocating while everything happens?

Death Arms: List-

Me: NO! You listen! Blackdraft at the end of all this scenario. Couldn't you just wash the sludge villain away so that your college and the Dandelion over there could get out of there safely? Was that something your quirks were not made for? Oh right! I forgot it's not the quirks fault! It's yours! You failed at being heroes.

Mt. Lady: Now, that's it! Do you even have the slightest clue what could have happened wrong?

Me: You mean me and the Dandelion would have died? Yes, I know and I was willingly risking my life for it. And you know why? Because I was sure that these stupid heroes-wannabe in front of me would have saved us! Looks like I was wrong placing my faith in you!

Death Arms: Kid, I am pretty sure you don't understand so let me explain it to you again. YOU. ARE. QUIRKLESS!

Me: So what?

Death Arms: The risk of something happening to you is far grater than something happening to us. We can at least defend ourselves.

Me: Ohhh... Am I blind?

Death Arms: No.

Me: Do I have a handy-cap?

Death Arms: No.

Me: Do you see me look different than normal humans?

Death Arms: No and what does this have anything to do with this?

Me: You stupid monkey! Don't you get it?! I am like you! I can walk, talk, run, and think! I could even be more agile and faster than you! You don't know that! So who gave you permission to judge over me?!

Kamui Wood: Kid, calm donw.

Me: Calm down?! CLAM DOWN! You just stood there watching someone nearly die! And you are telling me to calm down?

Kamui Wood: We didn't chose this situation.

Me: No but it is YOUR FREAKING JOB TO SOLVE IT!

Kamui Woods: ... it is and you shouldn't have interfered.

Me: If I didn't than he would be dead by now. You like that?

Kamui Wood: No and we had asked for help.

Me: Fine help coming late to only rescue a dead body. Did I already mention DEAD?!

I was so over this. He first told me I was quirkless if that had anything to with this then please god tell me what. There was nothing I could think of that could justify their reactions. Not only that but I was getting sick of repeating every single thing over and over again. So in the end, I truned away and started to walk out of there. That was until I was grabbed by Death Arms.

Me: Let me go!

Death Arms: No, kid! You need to listen to us!

Mt. Lady: He's right. We need to make sure that you won't do something this stupid again!

Say what now?!

What is this situation even?!

Wait a moment, is that a camera?!

Was I being filmed how I lashed out at them?

Hmpf!

Good!

I hope they learn something from this!

Though it looks like they will be scolding me and give an earful to hear!

I am sure they are only doing this to put the blame on me!

People would rather accept their words than mine....

What a fucked up society!