Quirkless and yet a hero for millions!

As I looked back at Death Arms, my arm started to hurt. His grip was rather strong. I did make my point and I knew if I would say anything more than I would either get scolded more or they would find a reason to arrest me and make my mom pick me up. Both options didn't sound very appealing to me and so I decided to just shut up and let these idiots be.

???: Let go of the kid!

It honestly surprised me to hear the news man say that and walk over to us. He went over the tape that was now clearly there and stood in front of me. Not long after the camera man came to my side too. He pointed the camera at me and I was rather confused as to why. He could either be doing that because he hated quirkless people which sounded very possible or he just wanted to make a close-up from the idiot that just risked his life.

Camera Man: Are you okay?

Me: Ahm yeah...

News Man: Let go of the kid this instant! This is abuse and we have it all on tape.

Huh...

Did I hear right?

The guy just talked for me?!

The moment Death Arms let go off me, one of the medics that was tending Bakugo came over to me. He looked very concerned for me...

Medic: Kid, are you okay?

Me: Yeah...

Medic: Can I see your hand? The skin looks rather red. Let me at least put some ointment on it.

Me: ahm okay but I am really fine.

Medic: I know. You are our all light fairy.

...

No way!

NO FREAKING WAY!

Did he just call me fairy?!

It just hit me that I may or may not revealed who I was right in front of a camera to the whole world. My words were after all mine and since Fae is me, we have the same attitude as well as.

Thinking that I let everything happen and just watch.

Bakugo: The motherfucker is fine!

Medic: Jack, give him an anestetic! I think he may have an concussion and we will need to send him to a hospital.

Jack: I agree.

Bakugo: The fuck! Don't touch me!

Jack: Calm down Dandelion. You don't need to make a tantrum now.

Bakugo: The fuck did you call me, you piece of shit?!

Me: Pfff.

Bakugo: Deku, you fucking laughing at me right now? Let me polish the floor with your fucking face!

I looked at the two medics and watched them both put Bakugo down and into the ambulance. It was the first time I had people stand up for me and it felt really good. Right after that the medic came back to me with a bandage and some ointment.

To be quite honest it was really unnecessary to do that but the moment he put my sleeve up a little bit more, he saw my wound from Bakugo. I hear a gasp and before I knew it, he took my hand and started to lead me to the ambulance where Bakugo was as well.

All the while I could hear all the people around me talking or more like screaming at the heroes to let me be.

Guy1: FALSE HERO!

Guy 2: DISCRIMINATION!

Guy 3: Leave the little fairy be!

News guy: As you just witnessed the hero in front of me used his authority and started to assult and bully a young victim. As you all saw from earlier, the same boy saved the rather rude spiky haired boy.

Woman 1: LEAVE!

Woman 2: You are no hero!

Woman 3: Did you even think about how injured the poor greenette could be?

Guy 4: Did you asked if he was injured? NO!

Woman 4: He was right! They are just heroes wannabe!

Guy 5: I can't believe our heroes are like that!

Woman 5: Right! I would rather have a quirkless kid for a hero then them!

Guy 6: Revoke their license!

Guy 7: YEAH REVOKE THEM!

Mass of people: REVOKE THEIR LICENCE! REVOKE THEIR LICENSE! THERE ARE ALL FAKE! NO REAL HEROES! RECOVE THEIR LICENSE.

It started out as just the news person coming and rescuing me from the heroes grasp but now it was like 50 people around us and they all came right to the heroes circling them in and didn't let them talk nor move at all. They all started screaming while a couple of them looked at my way. Some came towards me asking me how I was and all I said was that I was fine. I really was but the medic immediately denied that and told me to strip.

Me: NO!

Medic: Fae, I need to inspect the wound you have. This is clearly blood that is running down your arm.

It was but only because my wounds on the back reopened and they started hurting. There was no need to make all these people worry even more. However the medic had other plans and since there was another one named Jack behind me, I didn't had much to say. With a quick motion he pulled my jacket and shirt up before gasping and letting go of the fabric again.

Me: What are you-

Jack: This needs to get treated! Is that the Dandelions fault?

The answer was very clear since I did reveal all the circumstances I encounter and bug me on my blog as Fae.

Medic: Of course! You know Fae's past as well as I do!

Now it all made sense to me as of why there were so many people around me asking me if I was okay. They all knew the truth. I wasn't and this hurt.

They didn't gave me much choice and immediately made me come into the ambulance and this was how I was sent to a hospital before I even realized what was happening to me at all. I was more focusing on the people screaming at the heroes than the medic behind me. It was my fault for not paying attention but I just felt light headed from the impact caused by All Might with a freaking wall. That also meant I had a light headache and it made it hard to focus at all. At first it wasn't that bad but now it was getting worse with each minute.