3.Truth

Gulf: what do you mean you don't have time...where are you going dad and why you are in so hurry...

Gulf voice cracked coz a strange fear took over his mind....okay maybe John is not right for me but you can ask me to leave him..but marriage, dad this is too much...and you don't have time to prove your point that you are right and John is wrong ..what do you mean by that dad....dad can you say something...

Akil: Gulf what I am going to tell you will be hard for you to digest but honey listen to me carefully...last year when I was sick and got hospitalized it was not due to a migraine attack but due to a brain tumor....

Gulf: Whattttttt??

Akil: Yes, I lied coz I don't want you to come back leaving your last semester...I am sorry baby...

Gulf: Dadd....no you are lying right....dad please tell me you are lying....

Akil: No baby I am sorry but it's all true...

Gulf: closed his eyes and calm himself okay...I guess the doctor has misinterpreted maybe it's just a clot...or dad the science has developed so much there is a treatment for everything....I will not let anything happens to you...we will go to a good doctor dad...

Akil: I have consulted lots of doctors Gulf...but I get the same result...the doctor has said that there are 80 - 20 chances of survival...operating this kind of tumor will be risky..I can be paralyzed, bedridden, or lose my memory too...I don't want to take any chance until you are settled and in safe hands..

Gulf: who was standing and looking at his dad trying to understand what his dad was saying...he lost his balance as his knees have lost all their strength ....you are still thinking of me, dad ....we need to think for you dad...I won't let anything happens to you dad...you can't leave me...

Akil runs towards Gulf and hold him before his body can touch the floor...I am sorry honey...I am really sorry....but if I have this last chance I want to see you settled ...what if I take this 20% chance and I won't make it...my soul will always regret this Gulf..so please help me to die peacefully...please....

Gulf: No, don't say this, please...Gulf started crying when he didn't see any trace of lying on his father's face...

Why did you lie to me dad why...why didn't you tell me when you found out....I hate you dad I hate you....and Gulf fall asleep while crying for a long time....a small part of his mind is still telling him that his dad is lying.. And he is just upset with Gulf and telling all this to make him realise that how important he is in Gulf's life...

Akil: Knew that this is a big shock for gulf but he doesn't have any option...he knew Gulf will be safe with Ayan and Ana and Mew will always make him happy...

In the morning....gulf found himself in his room perfectly tucked in his bed...he get up ...oh that's was a horrible dream...

He get up and went to his dad...he saw his dad was preparing food in the kitchen...he hugged him from behind...dad I saw a bad dream...please tell me you will never ever leave me ...

Akil: I don't want to honey...

Gulf: Looked at Akil with a confused face...what are you saying dad...we talked something in my dream right....you are absolutely fine right...

Akil: Gulf...he hugged Gulf...I am sorry baby...

Gulf: No dad it was a dream tell me it was just a bad dream you are not going anywhere....daddd....

Akil: Somehow made Gulf stop crying....baby stop crying...you know I can't see you like this...I love when you smile ...

Gulf: Dad let's go to the doctor I will take you newyork ...there we will find the best doctors and they will definitely help you...