018

Here's another one my loves xoxo

Harry is pissed, so fucking pissed. It has been two days since Louis' game and the boy hasn't even texted him! Okay, he is the one that left and yeah, he wanted to take some distance anyway but it should have been Harry's choice, not Louis who doesn't text him!

And today is the day that Liam has his first game of the tournament. Harry is now in his older brother's room, trying to calm him down.

"You have beaten Japan already a few times, Liam. No need to stress out about it."

"It's my first year as a captain..." Liam bites his nails.

"And you'll do great, Li. Love you. Want me to get you a bottle of water from the bar?"

"Yes, thanks Harry." Liam smiles at his brother and Harry pets his back before leaving the room.

And when Harry arrives downstairs, he walks out of the elevator without paying attention. And then Harry falls over something, cursing as he rubs his arm he fell on.

"I am so sorry, sir!" a boy around Harry's age says in broken English. Harry looks up and recognises the boy that brought up his suitcases the first day.

"It's alright, don't worry. I'm the clumsy type." Harry smiles at him to reassure that It's really not a big deal.

"Are you hurt?" The boy puts his hand on Harry's arm that's bleeding a bit.

"It doesn't really hurt." Harry blushes lightly from the boy's touch.

"Okay, great." The boy keeps smiling at Harry and his hand is still resting on his arms.

"I'm Diego by the way." He introduces himself.

"I'm Harry."

"It's nice to meet you, Harry." The boy winks at him before he takes the elevator with a few suitcases and Harry has a smile on his face. It's not the same as his meeting with Louis, he doesn't feel the same butterflies, but Harry likes the attention and Diego looks like someone Harry could get along with.

And when Harry walks towards the bar that is in front of the elevator, he recognises the guy on the first stool. His slim body, feathery hair, small... So Harry decides to say something to him, show Louis that he is not happy with him.

"Look who we have here." Harry says while taking place next to Louis. "Haven't heard from you in a while."

"I could say the same." Louis snaps. "Just saw you and your boy toy at the elevator. You must have been busy huh." Louis takes a sip of his drink and refuses to look at Harry.

"Boy toy? What are you talking about?" Harry asks. He is really confused. Louis can't be talking about Diego right that he met like three seconds ago and talked to for like two seconds?

"Don't act stupid with me, Harry. Niall already told me about your date two days ago. I just saw the two of you there being all touchy. You could have told me you were seeing someone. Oh, also very nice of you to plan a date during my very first game on the world cup. You knew how important this was to me and you decided to leave to spend some time with a random stranger. I thought we had a friendship, a strong one but friends don't ditch each other for dates with strange Brazilians. I gave you my original jersey, I needed you and you just disappeared. I was so worried that there was something going on with you only to find out you ditched me and my game to suck some dick. " Louis takes his glass again and downs it, standing up from the stool.

Harry has a billion questions inside his head. Date? Sucking dick? What the hell is he talking about? But instead of asking that, Harry decides to make the situation worse because why not...

"I spoke to Eleanor." Harry says to Louis who was already on his way to the elevator.

"Good for you. Me too." Louis snaps.

"She is really nice, Louis." Harry bites his lip. "She doesn't deserve to be cheated on."

"If you call that little kiss cheating, you're delusional." Louis crosses his arms. "Don't flatter yourself, Styles, really don't. You have your little play thing, go to him yeah." Louis' lip is trembling but Harry can't see it. His own eyes are full of tears because of Louis' harsh words. Of course it didn't mean anything to him, but it meant everything to Harry and hearing Louis being so careless about the kiss hurts.

"Why are you so rude?" a single tear leaves Harry's cheek and Louis' look softens for a bit, but he looks at the ground again.

"You left my game, the most important moment of my life, only to be with some guy Harry. That hurt. Friends don't do that, not without at least letting me know. I've been looking for you that night immediately after the game, and when I came to your room only to hear from Niall you were on a date that destroyed me inside, Harry. Because you were fucking important to me and I'd do anything to be by your side during important events and you skipped out on mine."

"But Lou, I..."

"Hey, Louis! Ready for practice?" Zayn walks in the bar with both his and Louis' sports bag. "Oh, hey Harry! Tell Liam I will come to his game straight after practice"

"Yeah, sure..." Harry whispers; discreetly wiping away his tears.

"Alright. I'm sure Tommo will come with us to keep you company later and after we're going to have a little celebration party because we all know USA will win! Bye, Harry!" Zayn throws Louis' bag at him and they both disappear out of the hotel.

And right before Louis steps out of the door, he gives Harry one more sad look before following Zayn into a taxi.