44.

MATURE CONTENT

Tell people something like a secret and they
will instantly trust and believe you. It's easy, especially if they are in love with you. Which I don't completely believe yet but we'll get there somehow. I shook Romeo's body in an attempt to wake him up, which didn't work. "Love, you're late for work." I sat up on the bed and whispered in his ear.

"Amore, I can go whenever I want to." He's always grumpy in the morning. I pushed his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek. Romeo opened his eyes and rubbed them with the back of his hand. He laid down on his side and pulled me closer. "Do you wanna come with me today?" Romeo asked.

"To work?"

He nodded.

"It won't be as boring when you're there." Romeo smiled softly. Why do I feel like he's for real, he doesn't seem like he did a few days ago and I don't know if I'm supposed to be worried.

"Okay then. Let me get ready then." I said and got up. I was still naked after the small action we had yesterday. Romeo sat up at the sight and pulled my arms so I was right between his legs. He trailed kisses down from my breast to my stomach, down to my thighs, and then stopped.

"Now you can go and get ready," Romeo said and slapped my ass. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. I walked to his closet and saw clothes that were pretty new to me.

"When did you buy this stuff?" I questioned.

"Antonio took Harper out shopping and that's what she bought for you." He told me. Antonio takes Harper out shopping but Romeo doesn't even bother letting me leave the house. He still doesn't trust me, unbelievable.

"Why am I never out shopping?" I complained and chose a shirt. I threw it on the bed and continued looking for pants, maybe even a skirt. I found some denim jeans and held them up to my legs to imagine how they would look.

"I didn't take you as the girl who cares about what she wears." He said. I scoffed. I got some new underwear and slipped it on, afterward putting the clothes on. Romeo was just staring like a little child who's been amazed by new toys at Walmart.

"Stop staring and get dressed," I demanded. He finally looked away and got up, grabbing one of his suits.

_____

We walked into his office while holding each other's hands, how romantic, I know. When we entered he let go of my hand and put it around my waist while pulling me closer. We walked through his security and past his assistant.

I stopped walking when we walked past her.
"I'm surprised I would see you here again, Miss Capello." She said to me with a disgusting smirk. I want to hit her. She ruins everything. Fucking hell, Romeo, what are you doing to me?

"Do you have a death wish or?" I asked as her eyes quickly snapped to mine. She remained quiet and avoided looking at me. "Because if you do, I'll make sure to be quick with it," I smirked and looked over at Romeo.

"No. I'm sorry Miss."

I nodded and smiled at him. We decided to leave it there and go into his office. He sat down on his chair and I sat down on his lap. "I have some papers to sign and then I'll probably take the rest later so we can spend some time together." He said. I nodded in agreement.

Half an hour later, he was still signing but I was so fucking bored so I began moving on his lap, just for him to react. "Sienna, don't you dare." Romeo grabbed my hips and held them still, so I wasn't able to move.

"Tell your assistant to get in here," I said. He raised an eyebrow as I got down on my knees and began removing his belt. He picked up his phone and started clicking, I was hoping he was texting her. I removed his sex from his boxers and kissed the tip. Romeo removed my hair from my face and held it back with his fist.

His door went up and that was when I took him the whole way down my throat. He groaned quietly. "You wanted to speak with me, Mr. De Carlo?" Annabel questioned. I looked up at Romeo while choking on his cock, his eyes snapped down to mine.

"Um—" he stopped himself when I began bobbing my head. "—yes, right. I want you to... to read this contract through for me." Romeo told her as he reached some paper out for her.

"Will do." She answered and grabbed the paper while stepping closer. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked up at her. "Oh hey, Annabel," I smirked and wiped the side of my mouth off with my fingers.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of his office and slammed the door behind her. "Get back to it," Romeo demanded.

_____

We were back home after that exhausting day at Romeo's work. He's tired. I'm tired and horny. I sat down next to Romeo, he was sitting at the edge of the bed, burying his face in his head. "Are you okay?" I asked and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Mhm. Just frustrated." He answered. I put my other hand on his lap. "Work?"

He nodded. I nodded.

"Doesn't sound like fun. You can always take that frustration out on me." I suggested. He got up and unbuttoned his shirt, I laid down and removed my shirt. We were very quick with our actions, but that didn't matter when he thrust into me.

"Oh my god." I moaned. His hand immediately slapped my mouth, covering any sounds escaping. Romeo's hips continued going rough in and out of me, making me whimper.

I put my arms around his neck as I felt myself clench completely while he was inside of me, not stopping. His kisses went down to my neck, sucking every inch of me. "Turn around, baby." Romeo's raspy voice demanded. I turned around and arched my back as he entered me again.

"I bet you enjoyed that little show you put up in front of my assistant." He groaned in my ear as his fingers found my clit, nibbling and rubbing.
"I'm close, I'm so fucking close," I said with a moan.

"Ride me." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"What?" I choked out. "You fucking heard me."

We changed positions as I was on top of him, going up and down at a slow pace. I could feel his annoyance as he took over and slammed my ass down, slapping it at the same time.
"Romeo... ah!" I cried out.

He switched our position, making him on top of me. "You're doing so god, Amore. Now let it all fucking go." He whispered in my ear.

That was the best orgasm I have ever had.
_______________________

The smut. THE SMUT.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! And I hope you guys are doing good out there somewhere in the world.

Thank you so much for reading, what did you think? Feel free to leave any thoughts or opinions in the comments.

Remember to take care of yourself and others. I love you very much, if you needed a reminder<3