Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Jade POV

It was dark when we finally made our way to the old hall where Eric thought Evelyn would be. We were outside and in full gear. We both had two guns and at least five packs of bullets with us. I had at least ten throwing knife with me and one Machette. Eric was geared with more bullets and less knifes.

We peered through a window and saw many factionless inside. I looked at Eric and looked at him he nodded and we went inside.

"I need to speak to Evelyn Eaton.", he said confident and I stood behind him my Gun always ready. I saw many people with Dauntless black clothing and felt like they all were staring at Eric with anger and hate but were doing nothing because he wanted to speak with Evelyn.

A middle aged woman with brown hair and Four's eye colour stepped out of a building or some sort and said: "Let him and his girlfriend in."

We walked inside of the building and were alone with Evelyn just then I lowered my Gun slightly. She smiled at me and monitored for us to sit.

We both sat down and she said: "So you have been thinking about what I said."

"Yes, now I am believing that you are who you say you are. I have come here to discuss something with you."

"I had figured as much. Now say did you spoke to Tobias about me?"

Eric shifted on his chair a bit and answered: "No, until yesterday I haven't had any evidence if what you were saying to be true."

She looked at him and adked: "Then why are you here?"

"Erudite is taking things to far. The Factionsystem is at its breaking point. Four won't be safe in Dauntless any more and I will talk to him so that mybe he will come here with his friends. But I have to ask something in return."

She nodded and asked: "What?"

"I believe that I and Jade will come with them and I don't believe that I will be welcomed here very heartilly. I don't ask for a warm welcome just for a when we stay here a safe stay for me and Jade."

She thought it over a bit and said: "That can be arranged. So you bring Tobias here and I offer you two a safe stay. Right?"

He nodded and she answered: "Good then we have a deal Eric."

He nodden and shook Hands with her and we made our way back to Dauntless.

When we were back in his appartment we were laying on his bed faced to each other.

"You haven't said a thing when we where there. You okay with it?"

I smiled lightly and nodded my head. Eric layd a hand against my cheek and stroked along my jaw line before he said: "Don't lie. Tell me please."

"It is probably nothing. I just have a feeling that this isn't going to end very well. I have a feeling that is saying to me that you will be right in her crossfire and I don't like it. I don't want you to get hurt."

He smiled, pressed a light kiss to my forehead and hugged me tight to his body and said: "I wont let that happen. We will get through this together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is the new chapter.

Rate & Review please thanks.

Bye

KillerQueen 47