eighteen

Three months later...

"So you've been on the estrogen and progesterone supplements for a couple of months now, how do you feel?" Heaven's primary doctor asked her, putting the stethoscope to her chest.

"I feel great, I just notice that I'm extra hormonal and my nipples sometimes get very tender. Oh and I'm peeing twice as much as I did without them." Heaven replied. She was comfortable with her doctor so she always told her the truth.

"Well those are all great signs. I want you to stop taking the supplements. I'm sending you home with an electric breast pump. This encourages the production of prolactin." Her doctor stated, satisfied that Heaven's lungs sounded clear.

"I've been reading books and watching some videos, I'm just very nervous." Heaven chuckled. She couldn't believe that she was about to start breast feeding. It felt so weird to her. She was doing all of this just so that Daloni would feel comfortable.

"It's normal to be nervous. When he starts nursing, it'll all go away. Are you having any second thoughts?"

"No ma'am." Heaven shook her head.

"Okay so I want you to pump three times today for five minutes. Then if you feel comfortable enough start pumping for ten minutes every four hours, including one time during the night. And when you feel advanced pump for fifteen to twenty minutes every two to three hours." The doctor explained, writing the schedule down.

Heaven sat in the chair looking confused as ever at everything that the doctor just said. All she kept hearing was pump every. "Yea so repeat that again." She said.

Her doctor chuckled and handed the piece of paper over to her."Don't worry, it'll written down. I promise once you get the hang of it you'll become a pro." She replied

"So here's the pump we're gonna see if this fits your girlies." Her doctor stated, taking the breast pump out of the box.

Heaven slid her shirt to the side exposing her left breast. Her nipple became very visible at the cold air making her shiver. Heaven didn't have large breast or small ones. They were medium.

The doctor allowed for Heaven to attach the pump to her breast and watched as Heaven adjusted to it. She made sure her nipple was right in the middle of the shield and smiled. "I think this one fits." She nodded.

"Okay good. So when you get home or wherever you plan to pump start off with a low suction. This particular pump will increase the suction as your milk flow increase." Her doctor explained.

"Yes ma'am. How do I know when I'm done?" Heaven asked, taking the pump out and shifting her shirt back over.

"When your breasts get really suck. Of course when he starts nursing, he'll detach." Her doctor replied.

"Okay. Should I still take the lactation cookies as well?"

"No not as of right now your levels are equivalent to a pregnant woman's, your body thinks you're pregnant so you've started producing milk."

"Wow." Heaven mumbled. Her life was beginning to change drastically. She would've never thought that she'd be pumping milk for a child. She never even saw herself with a child.

"Welcome to Motherhood Heaven."

~

"If my girls start sagging, I'm gone be pissed." Heaven mumbled, watching the milk pump from her breast. This was her second time pumping for the day and honestly she liked it.

She was sitting in her penthouse watching Rush Hour and looking for a new place. She was ready to move and get a bigger place. She felt like the penthouse held bad memories, and she was ready to let them go.

Clicking on townhomes, she started looking for a three bedroom with a large kitchen. Even though she didn't cook much, she always loved big kitchens.

The timer on Heaven's phone went off letting her know that pumping was over. She stood to her feet and went to the freezer to store the milk making sure to label it with the date and time.

She made sure to clean the pump and then placed it on a paper towel for it to dry. Now washing her hands, she dried them and went back to her normal spot.

"Ou this one is nice." Heaven said, stopping at a two-story brick townhouse that had a nice front and backyard. She looked at the neighborhood area and nodded seeing that it was the area that Zylin stayed in.

"But Papa will need to go to school soon, let's check those out."

Before she could even type the local school, there was a knock at the door that startled her. Quietly standing to her feet, she stared at the door as her heart beat raced. Flashbacks from Malachi choking her made Heaven swallow the lump in her throat.

"Heaven open this door! I gotta poop!" Nevaeh yelled from the other end of the door, crossing her legs and bouncing up and down.

Heaven sighed in relief and quickly went to open the door. Nevaeh pushed past her running to the bathroom as Zylin stood at the door with roses and monopoly.

"You okay?" He frowned, seeing Heaven constantly
pushing her curls behind her ears. He noticed she would do that when she was nervous.

"I didn't know y'all were coming. I was a little scared." Heaven chuckled, standing on her tippy toes to greet him with a kiss.

"I'm sorry, we wanted to suprise you." Zylin said in between kisses.

"You brought me flowers?" She grinned, taking them out of his hand and leaving him at the door.

"Heaven I pooped! Might wanna spray in there." Nevaeh said, skipping out of the bathroom in her pajamas.

"Ew stinky." Heaven scrunched her face up playfully.

"What you was doing?" Zylin asked, plopping down on the couch seeing her open MacBook on local schools.

"Looking for a new place." Heaven said, laying over his lap. Nevaeh laid on top of Heaven making Zylin's leg get heavy. Both girls always fought over his attention and he found it funny.

"Where Daloni?" Nevaeh asked.

"He at the hospital, remember he stays there until he gets better." Heaven replied.

Daloni still didn't like Nevaeh, but she swore up and down that he did. She told everyone at school that her daddy had got married and that she now had a little brother.

"Oh yeah. Can we go see him?"

"Not right now boo, he's probably sleeping. We can see him tomorrow when we wake up though." Heaven shrugged, looking up at Zylin. He bent down and placed a kiss on her lips and then engaged back into the movie playing.

~
hey loves!!

Yall know I be having to spoil y'all. I like updating books that I love as yall can tell. Plus I'm trying to get my ranking up so I have to stay consistent.

So we have a big time skip!! I'm sorry but I'm really trying to get this book going so buckle up.

So Heaven has officially started the lactation process!! How we feeling??

How long do y'all think Heaven will breastfeed Daloni?

Y'all think Daloni will be happy when he's finally able to suck some milk?

Heaven is thinking about moving, yall think she needs a new scenery? And what a coincidence that she found a home in Zylin's neighborhood?

So she had a little bit of a scare moment, do y'all think she should see a therapist or just talk to someone?

Malachi and Joe still aren't dealt with so don't think they're just thrown away!! Something is coming...

It was so cute that Zylin and Nevaeh suprised her.

Nevaeh then told her school that her dad got married and a little brother how y'all feel about that?

vote and comment pls

-JassyOut