Prologue - Void?

He had done it. But at what cost? Techno spent an eternity in an empty conscience, hearing voices and reflecting on his past.

DreamXD proved to be a challenge, perhaps an unfair battle the Blood God fought. Thankfully, there is one thing no being can withstand, this being the Void.

When he dragged the god across nonexistence, the masked deity had begun absorbing the world as a way to bring everything back to zero. A full reset of the Universe. However, Techno copied his strat, and sucked him in turn.

Though alas it had been too late, for the universe had been consumed, now he was the Universe.

 As the guardian died, the Blood God let himself fall. There was nothing else to do, nothing to save. There was... Nothing.

"So this is how I die? Floating to death in the Void?"

«Confirmed. Resist End Energy... successfully acquired.»

Technoblade had remnants of all the wounds the God had inflicted which had not been covered by the damage from the Void. You can't drown someone without getting your hands wet, after all.

It also happened that DreamXD pulled out every single last card in its deck to deal with the Blood God, whether it was soul fire, wither, lightning, sonic blasts, warden-level punches, you name it.

"That bastard was unfairly strong, I don't think there was something he didn't throw at me. Ain't no way I didn't take damage from every single possible source from him. How did he even apply Wither on hit?"

«Confirmed. Cancel Natural Elements... successfully acquired. Following up with Cancel Physical Attack... successfully acquired. Following up with Cancel Abnormal Condition... successfully acquired. Following up with Cancel Rot... successfully acquired.»

"Like seriously, how in the world can he attack souls directly? Those hurt way too much! And those were spells, I've fought against angels and demons and have never had such a messed up fight. Thank god I used the Void, I don't think I could've won that..."

«Confirmed. Resist Magic... successfully acquired. Following up with Cancel Pain... successfully acquired. Following up with Resist Spiritual Attack... successfully acquired. Following up with Resist Holy and Demonic Attack... successfully acquired. Following up with End Energy Manipulation... successfully acquired.»

He had found a way to give the voices free will, so they wouldn't have to be obsessed with blood.

In particular, he let a few run wild in his brain, like his old friends. They helped him keep his sanity.

Even the Egg had turned over a new leaf with him. Turns out having a spawn of the Blood God is not a strong enemy when you're the one who made it in the 1st place.

Speaking of the Blood God, Techno had finally understood what the Blood God was. It all came in when DreamXD was absorbed, as a little bit of all the information which needed to be analyzed stood out.

Technoblade and the Blood God were one, yet not one. The Blood God is an entity as old as both the Universe and DreamXD itself. An entity created to consume.

Once it learned to consume through absorption, the voices began gathering. Those that had been possessed before Techno gave voice to the deity, even if a wretched one which only knew to call for blood.

Then It met Techno. The first being to ever be compatible with it and to resist its dominion.

With that interaction, both grew to adapt to each other in a symbiotic relationship. Technoblade began acquiring the prowess of countless living lifeforms that had fallen to the eldritch abomination and the Blood God's conscience began developing, showing signs of retaining knowledge and character from every time a creature was absorbed, slowly learning to be humane.

And now that they had effectively absorbed the whole Universe, the desire for blood was sated, as there was nothing more to consume.

Even as the voices roamed free, the eternal shouts for blood finally came to a close.

However, he had never heard this voice in his head before, sounded like it was mocking him with everything he took on in his life.

That, and he couldn't control it like the others. If Tommy was too loud, he had the finger ready to lower volume. There's a minimum of noise that he can make, but that's where he belongs.

This voice, however, couldn't be altered.

"You're telling me I'm literally a walking dead universe and I can't stop this?"

«Confirmed. Unique Skill "Reality Survivor Formula"... successfully acquired.»

Techno was confused to say the least. He should be dead, he shouldn't even "be" at this point. He was everything, yet nothing at the same time.

"Wow. Something the Blood God himself can't understand after becoming reality. I haven't been this freaked out since that bastard made my table into a portal."

«Confirmed. Ultimate Skill "Blood Lord, Technoblade"... successfully acquired.»

"Hey bitch shut up oh my god you're so annoying oh I better not find you in a London alleyway while I have a knife oh you're not gonna like it"

Technoblade wasn't expecting that. Tommy had heard the weird Voice too. The question to send out was so obvious.

"Anyone else hear a weird voice?"

Suddenly a burst of voices come through.

"YEAH!"

"Like what the hell is Human Puppeteer?" Dream asks, which contributes to more chaos, as no one else heard that.

"I think each of us might've received some different message. I received something called "Hive Mind". Does anyone have some Analysis skill?"

The Egg states. Surprisingly, every single voice goes silent except for one.

'Is that what Hive Mind can do? That's intriguing, being able to control all of these voices efficiently will certainly be helpful...'

Wilbur was the one who spoke up.

"I got one, called Unfinished Symphony. Part of it has components called All of Creation and Analyze and Access."

"Alright, you'll spend your time analyzing every single skill we've got. I'll leave the memorization to the Egg."

With my commands out, I got ready for whatever chaos would come afterwards.

«Body unable to hold spiritual entity. Creating compatible host... successful.»

1002 Words

A/N

So this is the first step of the rewrite and I'm already recovering my will to write. God am I glad to be cleaning this story up. Hope the Prologue is to people's liking.

That's about it. See ya.