Introduction

Reread?

Or

First-time read?

This story does NOT follow the story of the Mikaelsons to a T. I do change things for this is MY story. It's an Alternate universe I have created and written. Yes it does have things from Vampire Diaries and all rights for that goes to them. But I don't need any comments telling me thats not how it went. I know. It's a story. They also didn't have soulmates or this many loopholes. I'm not rewatching the show so things will be very different.

If it's not clear already, I'm team Mikaelson. I hate Elena. Love Katherine. Dislike Stefan. Love Damon. Bonnie is annoying to me. Matt is an insignificant pest. And I wish I had Jeremy in my real life.

My opinions are just that, MINE. If you do not like that and can't keep your opinions and complaints to yourself, then do not read my story's.

No, there won't be any smut with the brothers together, thats gross and messed up. But my OC is the soulmate to all the Mikaelson Brothers. They don't get overly jealous.

Warnings.
-There will be smut. If this makes you uncomfortable then Good-Bye.
-There will be panic attacks, anxiety and possible self-harm. I haven't written it all yet so I don't know. But don't like it or it triggers you, Good-Bye.
-There will be GORE. It's a book on Vampires and Wolves. Kol and Klaus are the main characters. So can't handle the mention of blood or anything. Good-Bye.
-Cussing. Yes. Duh. Good-Bye.
-This story could end up being short. I don't know. The chapters can ranged from 700 to 4,000 words each. I don't know. I'm writing when I get the urge to. Not forcing it. Not okay with that? Good-Bye.
-There will be NO warnings for this stuff other than here. No complaining about it. It's here. Deal.

Again, this is an AU Vampire Diaries book.

The story starts off short, but I promise, I do have a lot of longer chapters. I write as I get ideas. Sometimes those ideas are short and little detailed.

This is the FINAL AND ONLY warning for this stuff.

Years ago, nearly a thousand to be exact, during the Viking times, a woman by the name of Esther Mikaelson created the first group of Vampires. The Originals, if you would. She was known as the Original Witch. Seeing as how this was a huge thing for her to do, she created a fail safe. The only way to kill the Vampires was with a stake from the White Oak tree to the heart.

When her children found out about the tree, they did a ceremonious burning of the tree together as a family.

Esther had to come up with another way to terminate them. But it was put on hold as she noticed how powerful her bastard son, NiKlaus, was. Deciding to place a curse over him to hide away his wolf. Of course there was a way for him to release his wolf side again for there is always a loophole with magic. Esther learned that the hard way. Once NiKlaus had learned what his mother had done, along with finding out that Mikael wasn't even his real father, he sought her out.

Esther had to move quick. Before NiKlaus could get to her, she used the time she had to turn Mikael into a hunter. He was a Vampire who's only true purpose was to kill his children. A white oak stake made just for him from the little bit of the tree she could savage together. Silver daggers were made so that she could try to protect herself. Her plan was to use the ash of the White Oak tree to put her children to sleep if they come for her. Desiccate them until Mikael came for them.

But Esther knew better. The few fail safes she had put together weren't enough. She made a group of Hunters called the Five. But that wasn't the final loophole she had. Using what little power she had left, Esther searched. It took her to the point of right before NiKlaus got to her. But she did it. Following her sisters fail safe, Esther linked herself to a woman. A young woman her children knew nothing about. But if they did, things would be so very different.