{2}

𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤⊰

My brothers best friend, the sweetest boy on earth ; dug his strong fingers softly into my dimples & pinched my cheeks to ask me where his best friend was when they were running late [as always].

I stole glances from my window as he stepped down his bike wearing that jean jacket and gucci pants , his beautiful blonde hair bounced in air when he runs up into my house yelling for my brother. I hid my 14 year self from his intimidating honey eyes , his heavenly strong neck and silly nicknames which sprout out from his woolen skull but afterall I'd always be a little boy who got headpats from his cashew cemented hands while he waits for his best friend.

It was two years later that I dared to stare at him again. All I have to do is breathe and there I get my cheeks pinched with puppy pats on my head ; squishing my skin in pink , it rains pink when he even steps on my shadow , it does. And I search for roofs to hide standing still while he mouths , "cute...as always" with that sweet eye smile , it stole my heart like every other time.

Not even into three complete lunar cycles of us together but he is still the sweetest boy I've ever known as he tasted my lips and I tasted his ribs cause I could never reach his heart.

⌯━━━━━━⌯