Chapter 24

Y/N'S POV:

"Tommy's Bandana."

I stepped back, eyes alarmed and widened.
'This isn't real..this wasn't happening..'

It felt like I was paralyzed..stuck in one place, the walls beginning to close in on me, crushing me. I couldn't move. My thoughts and mind were frantic, the words scrambling together...

"What if the flash I had was something to do with Tommy?"

Those faint words spoke again..I couldn't connect the dots to whose voice was whose.

"What about the guard? What's the name on the letter?..Should we still tell y/n about this...?"

I wanted to gasp. I wanted to cry out. All of these new feelings were unreal. All of these pent up secrets..

The rustling of the voices..trying to keep quiet.

It felt like they stopped. The only thing alive was a clock on the wall, ticking its arms as it rotated around, even the time..seemed to slowly shimmer down.

One certain voice. One scramble of words that I could barely interpret. It broke me down.

"..ᏠᏗፈᏦ? ᏖᏂᏗᏖ' ᏂᎥᏕ ᏁᏗᎷᏋ..?"

I stumbled back..feeling like weight was heavily thrown into my chest, like something drastically throwing the air out of my lungs.

I tried to gasp again, wanting to hear my own voice, to try and see if it was a dream. If what I was experiencing now wasn't really..real.

Tears grabbed the edge of my eyes, my whole body shaking.

'Why can't I say anything? Why won't I speak..?!'

The words were stuck together like glue, my lips sewn together, like I couldn't make a peep without one of the threads breaking.

It seemed to all come flooding through me, like a dam breaking, the waves of water rushing through.

All of the realization I felt..all of the hints I haven't noticed that something was off..all of these emotions finally crashing in.

Finally..one of the threads broke loose. I gasped for air, it finally filling back into my lungs.

I looked to my arms, the feeling of goosebumps following up and down on them, the shakiness in my legs obvious as well.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing with my own ears..Tommy was? No. He can't be.

The dried up tears that clung to my cheeks swept away, new tears threatening to cling my cheeks.

I struggled to lift up my feet from the ground, both of them still stuck to the floor.

Loosing my balance I scramble back from the pillar, hitting myself against a table.

I cringed, not before hearing a grumbling crash.

"What was that..?"

'no. no no no no..shit shit SHIT'

I started to panic, my whole body starting to shake. They can't know that I heard them talking.

My eyes peered down to the broken glass, looking like it had to have been a vase before I broke it.

Upon hearing footsteps and upcoming voices, my pupils shrunk.

'I can't let my emotions take the best of me. I cant let them see me like this..no. No. You're angry at them. They sent him away..be angry.'