3.2

"scott and i are going to heather's party," stiles informed, standing in sillie's new apartment she bought herself with her own money

sillie made a face, not looking up from her TV. "i never liked heather."

"yeah, well, i do," stiles retorted. "i take it you're not gonna come with?"

"nope." she shook her head.

"alright." he nodded. he jumped onto the couch next to her. "this is comfy."

she grinned. "i know, right? i slept on it last night; you know how much i hate sleeping on couches. i willingly slept here."

"holy shit." he gaped

"yeah," she agreed. "what are we watching?"

"i thought it was your pick?" stiles asked.

"well then, looks like i'm picking."

≡≡≡

"you know, i'm starting not to like this idea," isaac stated as he paced in front of the window of derek's loft.

"no one likes this idea, it's him," sillie deadpanned.

"yeah, i'm gonna be the victim of it!" he exclaimed. he exhaled heavily. "sounds kinda dangerous. you know what? i definitely don't like this idea, and i definitely don't like him."

"i definitely don't like it either nor do i like him. no one likes him, he's peter!" she agreed.

"you'll be fine," derek told him.

sillie scoffed. "no, he won't, peter could kill him."

"what?!" isaac shouted.

"sillie!" derek gave her a look.

"fuck off, it's true," she defended.

derek sighed. "he's not gonna kill you, isaac, you're going to be fine."

"does it have to be him?" the beta inquired.

"he knows how to do it, we don't," derek said, continuing to read his book he stole from sillie's bookshelf. "be more dangerous if either of us tried doing it ourselves."

"i could figure it out," sillie protested. "deucalion did it on me enough for me to know."

"no," he argued. "one slip and you'll kill him."

"i'm much more trust worthy with anything and anyone let alone isaac than peter." she narrowed her eyebrows.

"i agree, but you worry so much about him to the point where if you even see the slightest bit of pain on his face, you'll stop or mess up."

sillie and isaac shared a sigh.

"you know scott doesn't trust him either, right?" isaac asked, playing with the chair. "you know, personally, i'd- well, i'd trust scott. and i really trust sillie. and if they don't trust peter, neither do i because not only do they have a strong point, but they're trustworthy unlike him."