Blessed Are The Peacemakers

The sun was beginning to rise when Arthur starts to wake up. He groans a bit then turns his head to the right and sees (y/n)'s bare back facing him. For one fleeting moment, he forgot what happened but then the events that transpired the night before flooded his mind and he smiles.

He turns on his side and drapes his left arm over her as he starts to kiss her shoulder. She made a noise at this and she turns over then snuggles up to his bare chest. Arthur chuckles a bit at this then leans his head on top of hers just as she lets out a sigh of content.

Arthur kisses the top of her head and has his right arm snaked around her then runs his fingers up and down her arm. He laid there and thought how much he wanted to do nothing but just lay here with her all day. Have her in his arms and just enjoy each other's company and maybe have her scream out his name again, letting the people of Lemoyne know who she belonged to.

Meanwhile, (y/n) opens her eyes and realized that she had cuddled up to Arthur, which made her smile. She raises her head and see that he was awake but he had that far off look, like he was in a deep thought. She smiled at him then started to kiss his chest and moved her lips to his neck.

This got his attention as he turns his head to her and sees she's awake. She giggles at this then said. "Morning, handsome." Arthur smiles at her compliment and said. "Morning, darlin'."

They smile at each other and they go to share a kiss. Once they finished their kiss, (y/n) leans her head against his chest then let's out a small sigh. "I wish we could stay here like this all day." She said. "Me too, sweetheart." He said as he hugs her close to him. "But...we have to go back."

(Y/n) sighs again at this. "I know." She mutters. They share another look then give each other a quick kiss before they start to get up. They start to get dressed when (y/n) sees some scratch marks on his back. She smirks and points it out. “Damn, I think I did a number on you.”

Arthur turns to her and, being a cheeky bastard, pointed something out as well. “I could say the same about you.” he said as he points at her body. She looks down and noticed the multiple bruises he made on her body, mainly around her waist and legs. "Oh..." she said, surprised, as she looks over the bruises.

Arthur started to feel a bit guilty as he looks at the bruises on her body. “I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?” he asked, worried. She looks back at him and gives a small smile to him. "I'm fine, Arthur. They don't hurt, quite the opposite actually." (Y/n) replied and Arthur's lips twitched a bit.

(y/n) walks up to him and places a right hand on his cheek. "Plus, if anyone sees 'em and asks...they'll know who I belong to." She said, coyly, and Arthur smiles as she goes and kisses him. He kisses her back and it turns into a long, slow, sensual kiss. They break the kiss and lean their foreheads against each other before Arthur opens his eyes to look into her pretty (e/c) ones.

"Keep talkin' like that and I'll put new ones on ya." He said in a low growl which made (y/n)'s heart skip a beat. "Okay, okay...maybe next time." (Y/n) said, chuckling a bit, and they do a quick kiss before they finally finish getting dressed. 

Once they were fully dressed, they exit the tent and tear down the campsite. After that, they packed up everything, mount their horses and head back to the camp.

That had been a few days since it happened and while most people at the camp didn't question where they were, some had their suspicion. Mainly, Tilly, Mary-Beth and Karen. Sometime after Arthur and (y/n) returned, the girls started to come up to her and basically ask what happened.

(Y/n) tried to play dumb but they wouldn't have it. "Oh you know exactly what we're talking about, (y/n)." Karen said as (y/n) looks between the three girls. "C'mon, what happened out there?" Tilly asked and (y/n) smirks. "A lady never kiss and tells." She said and the girls started to giggle and squeal at this while (y/n) rolls her eyes. "You girls are ridiculous." She laughs. And at that point, Grimshaw came up and started yelling at them to do their chores.