Dispute of Kalyani and Anirudh

Bondita is grinding chillies in kitchen as per the punishment of Kalyani.

Anirudh looks on Bondita in rage.

Bondita: Pati babu, do you need something? Don't stand here, this pungent smell may lead you to sneeze.

Anirudh: Shut up! Is the way I taught you?

Bondita: No, you didn't teach me to grind chillies but kaka sasurji did.

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita understands his angry and keeps quite.

Anirudh: Why didn't you oppose thaku ma? I know that you haven't done any mistake. Then why you accepted this punishment?

Bondita: They are our guest. I will not allow anyone to stain Roy Chaudharys name in this society. She should say that Roy Chaudharys has a good bahu and Anirudh has good wife.

Anirudh's eyes widened.

Anirudh: Bondita, you told my name now.

Bondita realised that she used his name and blushed.

Anirudh: Many have taken my name many times. But whenever you take my name even though for 1 time it feel like flying in air.

Bondita blushed: Why?

Anirudh: Why? You say.

He approaches Bondita, she stepped backward.

Anirudh: Say, Bondita. Why I feel like flying in air?

Bondita: Pat... Pati babu!

He goes closer to Bondita. Bondita with blushed face moves backwards.

Bondita: Hn, daadi saa...

Anirudh jerked and moved aside from her. Bondita laughed.

Anirudh: Bondita...

He blows his cheeks and turns aside. She laughed loudly in such a way her noise can be audible to whole Haveli.

Kalyani hears it.

Ajmal: Which woman is laughing like this?

Kalyani: May it kitchen or room, woman's voice should not go beyond it. If so, let me mute that voice.

She walks towards kitchen aggressively.

In Kitchen Anirudh is helping Bondita to grind the chillies and they are unaware of Kalyani's arrival.

Trilochan looks at Kalyani going to kitchen and realises that a big volcano is going to erupt as he already know that laughing voice is of Bondita's.

Kalyani: Why you are standing here and looking at me like this? Didn't you heard your Bahu's voice coming out of the kitchen?

Trilochan: Masi, it is not her voice. It's from outside. You might have mistook it.

Kalyani: Oh? Then it's fine, I'll go to kitchen and check whether she competed grinding.

Trilochan: Maasi, I will do it for you. You go take rest, already its 9 pm.

Kalyani stared at him and proceeded towards kitchen. Trilochan follows her with fear.

~In Kitchen~

Anirudh: It's my turn. Now you put chillies here and I will grind it.

Bondita: Fine!

She gives the pestle to Anirudh and moves aside. Anirudh starts to grind it.