𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚
chapter thirty-two !
(takes place during 2x10 'A Very Glee Christmas')

*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WE'RE ON THE ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS. HERE WE DON'T WANNA STAY."

The female members of the New Directions sang harmoniously in the Choir Room. Luna Moretti and Amelia Abrams were currently raking through a box of decorations in search of some cute Christmas baubles to hang on the very dilapidated tree they had managed to get their hands on. Both girls singing along with everyone else.

"We wanna travel with Santa Claus," the boys joined in as the girls harmonized in the background. "In his magic sleigh."

Luna finally picked up several red and green baubles, making her way over to the tree, coming to stand in between Puck and Mercedes. She gently placed them on separate branches as she continued to harmonize.

"A pack full of toys means a sack full of joys." Artie sang as Brittany pushed him over to where Rachel stood at the piano. "For millions of girls and for millions of boys."

"When Christmas Day is here," the glee club sang together. "The most wonderful day of the year."

As Luna attempted to hang a decoration on a pretty high-up branch, she looked to the closest person to her that she deemed tall enough, which happened to be Puck. She held the ornament out to him with a smirk, and the Puckerman boy rolled his eyes, but took it from here, nevertheless.

He looked at her with an expectant look, and the Italian girl pointed to the branch she had been trying to reach. Once the bauble had been hung, she smiled widely at him in thanks.

Turning to try and locate Lia, she found her younger friend near Finn, helping him wrap one of the "presents" they'd found. The Moretti girl started to make her way over to them, passing Quinn and Sam on her way.

"A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout." The Evans boy sang as he looked toward his girlfriend to join him.

Quinn grinned, shooting him a cute smile. "Wake up! Don't you know that it's time to come out?"

Luna smiled at the two of them as she came to stand near Amelia once again, the Italian girl picking up one of the boxes and setting to wrap it as well.