Chapter 5

Song Yunran didn't know that Assistant Tang's cognition had already deviated. After waved and watched him walk out of the studio, he later realized that the other party's expression seemed a bit distorted just now.

    It must have been a broken heart for the company that caused the expression management to lose control. Thinking of this, he decided not to care about Assistant Tang and Song Jidong's small report.

    When Song Yunran turned around, Qin Ke had already come over to watch the playback with the mineral water bottle.

    Qin Ke’s performance just now was beyond reproach, and the director didn’t mean anything to praise him. He directly praised him and patted him on the shoulder when he was finished. Mr. Song's expectation."

    Song Yunran was full of question marks, what do I expect from him, call me father?

    But it's not easy for him to deny it in front of everyone. After all, when he speaks, he loses the director's face.

.So he pretended to be unpredictable and clasped his arms unmoved. Anyway, he didn't expect Qin Ke to say anything nice.

    Sure enough, Qin Ke still had no expression on his face, he just murmured a word of thanks.

    It's totally an attitude that he can afford such an honor.

    Song Yunran pursed his lower lip. He remembered that every time Qin Ke appeared in public afterwards, he always kept the indifferent face of "all of you owed me 50 million" throughout the whole process. The occasional smile must only be a faint smile, with a curved mouth. If you raise a point more, it would be considered a collapse. Not to mention that the perfume that Qin Ke used all the year round was the clear smell of winter snow. Sometimes he accidentally got close, and he was afraid that he would catch a cold.

    Before Song Yunran was born again, he felt that Qin Ke was a special pretender, and the reason was also here.

.At that time, he also thought that this might be a high-cold personality created by the brokerage company for Qin Ke. Now it seems that it is not like that at all. Qin Ke's true character is so annoying.

    After the break, the director announced the start of the next scene.

    The scene was still in the bathroom just now, but two actors who played against Qin Ke were added. It didn't take long before the filming started that Song Yunran could see the difference.

    The two seem to be older than Qin Ke, but either they came into the camera early or the lines were not full of emotions. The two or three minutes of the scenes in the movie hadn't entered the state after an hour of tossing, and they did not have the fast-paced before. efficient.

    Song Yunran yawned, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

    He seemed to have returned to the past when he stayed up all night on the set and waited for the show, and his consciousness gradually became blurred.

    Upon seeing this, the director had to suspend filming and went over to talk to the actors again.

.He personally demonstrated the scenes of the other two, and then reminded in a low voice: "Don't be energetic. Investors just sit and watch. Do you have to persuade people to be reconciled?"

    Qin Ke, who was resting against the wall, raised his eyes when he heard the words and looked in the direction of the monitor, and found that the investor in the director's mouth had fallen asleep.

    The lights in the shed were all concentrated on them, Song Yunran's figure was immersed in the dimness, and his head sank heavily from time to time, but the person didn't mean to wake up at all, but hugged his arms as if feeling cold. He moved his face to the right shoulder, in a posture of wishing to curl up to warm himself.