𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 100

!!HERE'S A MESSAGE BEFORE THE CHAPTER!!

We made it to 100 chapters! this is the longest book I've written so far! I'll try to wrote more often! and soon this book will be finished but in the mean time read this chapter and maybe there'll be one tomorrow!

______________________🦋

I stared up at Muzan and took a deep breath. "It's been a while hasn't it I mean you came here and killed my strongest demons" Muzan said.

"And now I'll kill you" I said. "Y/n" Kanao said while lifting her sword. "No wait" I said. He sighed. "Why is it you continue to stay with degenerates? Why won't you join me?" He asked.

"Because you literally killed my family and tried to murder me then torture the other people I love" I said.

"So? what's the problem they're humans do you see them they're just wastes things that will one day be gone but we are forever! Imagine being able to have what ever you want" Muzan said.

"UGH! I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!" Sanemi said while charging at Muzan. Just as Muzan was about to grab me someone tackled me out of the way.

I looked to see Lilo. "Lilo I-" He cut me off by hugging me tightly. "Y/n I have to tell you something!" He said.

"No time come on we have to fight!" I said. "But I-" I cut him off. "Please just listen this once! I talked to your mom and brother and promised to keep you safe!" I said.

He just stared down like he was thinking. He nodded. "Okay please stay safe" I said before getting up. (Everyone while Lilo and Y/n have a full conversation:🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♂️)

I cut my hands and I felt the corners of my lips curve upwards into a smile.

AUTHOR'S POV

"That doesn't look good at all" Sanemi said while looking at Y/n. "In the middle of a battle she's literally just standing there while we're fighting "Obanai said while raising his eyebrow.

"WHAT I SAY FIGHT YOU SAY ARSON!! FIGHT!" Y/n yelled. "ARSON!!" The all yelled. "Wait a minute...😑" Gyomei mumbled.

Y/n shot multiple threads at Muzan and they attached to him. He turned in confusion when he realized he couldn't move.

Flames started to rapidly travel up the threads to Muzan and burn him. They stood there for a second in shock but then immediately went to attack him.

Shinobu pointed at Y/n with a stern look. "I'm gonna let that statement you made a second ago slide!" Shinobu said before going to attack Muzan.

Not even less then 2 minutes the threads broke and the fire went out. 'Oh man' Y/n thought eyes wide.

UNDERTHESEABOY'S POV🌊🐠

My eyes widened as the threads broke and the flames went out. 'That's it I can't take it anymore' I thought about to take my paint brushes out.

"HEY NO!" Tomioka said while grabbing my hand. "You can't be serious right? Did you already for get what happened literally only 30 minutes ago"

*FLASHBACK*

I took out my reality warping paintbrush and glared at Muzan through the shield I made. "I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled.

"With what your tiny little paint brushes?" Muzan said while smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him then let the shield retreat.

I brushed the paint brush against the floor in front of me. "Yeah so I probably wouldn't want to be on the floor for this" I said as I started to rise into the air while sitting crisscross.

"Well I mean I would but I want to watch" I said while smiling. Muzan watched in confusion as I waved my paint brush in front of me making a bunch of clones of myself appear in front of me.

"Okay guys kill anything you see" I said while smiling. (You see now that was your first mistake💀)

TOMIOKA'S POV (STILL IN FLASH BACK!!)

As Tanjiro and I were heading around the corner we heard loud crashes and foot steps. "What's that?" Tanjiro said.

I stopped and looked at him. "If you don't know then why would I know?" I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Okay lets just go" Tanjiro said. We went around the corner and followed the noise then stopped when we saw multiple clones of.

"MEGU-" I cut Tanjiro off by putting my hand over his mouth. "We can't attract any attention" I said.

That's when we noticed Megumi in the air. He turned around so we could see his eyes were all white.

'Oh shit' I thought. He went over to us then glared. "What are you doing here!?" He yelled while glaring at us.

"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with Urokodaki?" I asked. He looked to the side. "Maybe... That doesn't matter you have to leave" I said.

"But why" Tanjiro asked. I stopped when I noticed one of the clones get blown over to where we were then immediately look at us.

Then the rest of the clones looked at us. "Oh no" Megumi said. "But they won't attack us right I mean their your clones...." Tanjiro asked.

"I asked them to kill everyone they see....." Megumi said. We looked at him eyes wide. "OH DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD COME!!" Megumi yelled.

All the clones pointed at me and glared. "Kill the rat" One of the clones said. "You're joking..." I said eyes wide.

"I'm sorry you just keep talking to Y/n" Megumi said. "But this has nothing to to with me right..." Tanjiro said.

"Oh no you're still gonna die just not as soon as he is" Megumi said. The clones started running at us and Megumi hid behind us.

"Well shit💀" I said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After we killed all of them Megumi made a shield because the building collapsed but I could see there was something wrong with him. It's obvious that his powers take a toll on his body he looked sick.

LILO'S POV🐠🌊

"Where is Tanjiro?" I asked. "He's injured but really think about what you did" Tomioka said. "And YOU need to think about al the people that could die here!" I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

I ducked when a huge rock flew at me out of no where. "SEE!! Someone could of died just now!" I said.

"But you can't control it as well as Y/n can literally when do you really ever use your blood demon art" He asked.

"Usually when it's necessary... you see I don't even like to use it so just let me use it this once I won't even use the one I used before!" I said.

He stared at me for a second then looked at everyone else fighting then looked back at me. "No😐" He said.

"Oh go to hell" I said before taking my paint brush out. "I refuse to let innocent people die because your an emo bozo bean ball headed rat" I said before opening a portal.

"No!" He said trying to grab me but I slapped his hand and backed up near the portal. "It's nothing personal I mean I'm the one that's gonna have to suffer here so deal with it" I said before jumping into the portal.

__________________________

HELLO! It's been a while lol sorry but I have this thing called HSPT that I have to study for it's like a high school entrance exam so yeah! Anyways... Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈