Who Are You?

Barry was taken to an abandoned warehouse by KF-2.

Caitlin started examining him as soon as he was transported.

He is said to be in a coma for at least 3 months for the preparation.

Every now and then Caitlin would spend her free time reading Books for Barry while he was in a coma.

Three weeks have passed, the teams are still searching for Barry. Killer Frost From earth 2 was back at her earth Three days back.

"Barry, I know or don't even know if you can hear my voice, Please Barry come back please." Caitlin says with a drop of tear.

"I spent all day and all night watching over you, Please remember my voice Barry, Please." Caitlin says.

As soon as she says those words, much to Caitlin's surprise, Barry jerked up.

"Oh my gosh where the hell am I? Asked a surprised Barry.

Who am I? BARRY ASKED ASTONISHED!!

" Your Barry and I am going to run some test on you"asked Caitlin happily.
"Wait Barry? No, No, No that's not my name" he said as he pulled out his voters ID card.

Barry suddenly woke up from his deep slumber, and tried to run out from the damb place.

(2 Weeks ago Caitlin has already left the warehouse and she is in the vault. And also she copied Gideon to that room)

Bug Barry didn't know the passed code.

"Sneaking away are we?" asked Caitlin.

"You can go wherever you want after I test you" said Caitlin.

Barry just nodded and followed her.

"Are you a psychotic kidnapper or something?" asked Barry amused.

That made Caitlin burst into laughter. Though Barry lost his memories, he haven't lost his ability to lighten up the mood.

"No I'm just A person who wanted to make sure you're OK" said Caitlin while putting vitals checker on his bare chest.

She continued her work until she realised Barry was staring at her which caused her to blush crimson red.

She remembered her first time meeting Barry and he was staring at her like this.

"What" she asked.

"Hmm, aren't you the voice I used to hear whole I was you know in a coma or blank state?" asked Barry.

"Y-y-yeah, I used to read novels and science-fiction stories since you love them so much" said Caitlin surprised.

Out of curiosity, she asked"Hoq much do you actually remember. "

" Ahh, Not much but It's good to have company"said Barry smiling genuinely at her.

After checking him up She combed his hair and taught him how to shave his beard.

"Soooo, are you staying?" asked Caitlin secretly hoping he would say yes.

"OK, I don't really know outside people so, I'll just stay here until I'm ready" said Barry.

"If I'm not a bother of COURSE" said Barry politely.

"Of course you can stay here, and Uh I will buy some movies for you to watch and a television for you" said Caitlin happily grabbing her bag.

Barry just stayed there wandering, he just might like this person. She is so kind,  caring, generous and an optimist.

Meanwhile Caitlin was planning to buy bunch of Romantic movies for Barry to fall for her........

A/N- I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING, I HAVE EXAMS FOR CLASSES AND I LACK ENTHUSIASM.