Chapter 12

Ashley

My plan is slowly coming together I could almost taste the sweetest revenge. Brittany doesn't know that I plan on leaving no one to come after Serri and I. I'm not a murder, but i will eliminate everyone that tries to stop me. Such s shame that Brittany has to go to I would of actually like her if she wasn't in love with the man I wanted dead. Every time she talks of him I want to strangle her. Not to kill her at first, but just watch her gasp for air. I giggle to myself just imaging that amuses me.

My trigger hand itch with anticipation for tonight. Brittany is supposed to grab Kerri while Daquan is picking up his sons for the weekend. I've already written a note similar to Kerri's handwriting saying that the twins are to much to handle and she has moved away to get a break for awhile. If this plan goes smoothly Kerri will be dead by morning. In Brittany mind we are supposed to be kidnapping Kerri and Kristin, but I could careless about Brittany stupid sister wanting to be with Daquan.

It's almost quarter to seven in one hr Brittany and I will be meeting up at the same wearhouse in Glendale that those guys took her to to kill her. I pulled up a block away from Daquan and Kerri house. I wore and all black nike gym suit with sunglasses. I smiled knowing soon I would have my baby in my hands and her pesky parents dead soon so no one would look for us.

I crept around the back of the house noticing Brittany rental BMW sitting right out front of their house I shook my head in anger and kept going. I peered through the window. I saw Kerri and Brittany fighting from my point of view Kerri had the upper hand on top of Brittany. I shook my head in disgust how did she let that shit happen? I snuck in through the back door and grabbed s canister off the counter. Just as Kerri was about to turn around I swung it knocking her unconscious.

Brittany looked up at me with bewilderment and gratefulness. I rolled my eyes at her "where's the note" I demanded she quickly sat up and pulled it out her pocket. I snatch it from her and placed it on the table. A high pitch cry from the other room made my heart skip a beat "Sierra" I whispered. I began to walk into the other room as Brittany looked at me confusingly, but the front door opening stopped me in my tracks as I heard two voices muted. "Shit" I whispered I rushed back towards where Brittany was still sitting "Daquan is here we gotta go now" I ordered causing Brittany to jump to her feet she grabbed Kerri body and pulled her through the door I checked to make sure everything looked sorta in place before leaving and closing the door.

We stuff Kerri in the backseat and blindfolded, gagged and tied her up. If Brittany wasn't busy getting her ass beat this would of been done and she'd be in her rental car taking Kerri to the location. I sucked my teeth in annoyance I was so close to getting Sierra and she can't even do a simple job.

"I'm sorry" Brittany muttered under her breath. I ignored her and kept driving inside I was fuming I can't wait until I killed her she deserves it. She had one job, ONE! and she messed it up.

We drove in silence for the next hour with Kerri still knocked out cold. Brittany looked aimlessly out the window with the look of regret on her face. I hoped she didn't plan on changing her mind. "I'm going to need a few more days to regroup and formulate a new plan" I whispered even though she was the only one who could hear me.
She nodded "so we're not going to kill her"

"Not yet.. I have a few questions of my own for her. Won't do me good if she's dead" I smirked. Brittany gave me a questioning look, but didn't say anything.

We pulled up to the vacant lot in light you can see an old warehouse that wasn't visible as much the night I saved Brittany.

"Take her in there" i instructed "and wait until she wakes up and don't reveal who you are! Make sure she eats and drinks water and tie her mouth back up when she's done." I said urgently to her "oh" o added when she got out the car "don't fuck up" I said with more force then needed.