8

'What's your name?'

You asked him. He flashed you a wide smile and said

'Kim seokjin. And you are y/n right?'

'Yes.'

JUNGKOOK POV:

Tae rushed to my room angrily.

'What happened bro?'

I asked him.

'That b*tch she is getting on my nerves.'

'I know right.'

'Kook we should teach her a lesson.'

'I have an idea.'

I smirked at him.

'What is it?'

I told him my idea and he liked it. We went to the living hall and we started playing video games as we were bored.

Y/N POV:

Jin suggested he will help me in cooking. I didn't resist because I was hella tired. And I didn't clean the whole house yet. So I let him help me. Then we saw the both jerks coming to the living room and plopping on the couch playing games. They were making a lot of noise while playing games. They are shouting at each other like kids.

Ugh they r so annoying.

'They are just like kids.'

Jin said looking at them with a smile.

'Yeah but very annoying ones.'

He laughed at my comment.

'You know y/n they are not as bad as you think.'

He said making my jaw drop. I looked at him with 'are you serious' look. He again laughed at me.

'Yah don't give me that look. I know what he did to you. But you don't know the good side of him.'

'Oh really then tell me about that devil. I will decide whether he has a good side or not.'

'Jungkook is a very spoiled kid. Aunt and uncle didn't get any kids after their marriage. They visited so many doctors amd finally after 10yrs they had jungkook.

Being the only kid their parents loved him a lot and pampered him a lot. They never said no to him. He was given everything he wanted. Never in his life he got rejection. Their parents thought it was love but they didn't realise that it will spoil him.

After grown up jungkook got so many girls drooling over for him. All wanted his money and body. Every girl he wanted came to him and slept with him. He never experienced rejection. And also he didn't force anyone.

And when it came to you I think since you are at that party he thought maybe you are like all the girls who had slept with him and you will not say no to him. But when you slapped him it was the first time in his life that someone has slapped him. Heck leave about the slap never ever no one dared to even raise their voice at him.

And when you slapped him his ego hurt and he wants to take revenge. I tried to stop him but you know he never listens to anyone. No one knows what goes on in his mind.'

'But he is a mafia right. He kills people.'

'You know what y/n we don't kill any innocent people. We kill people who deserve to die. And when it goes to jungkook he doesn't think twice before killing any bad people. He looks very scary but trust me he is like a little spoiled kid. If he loves anyone then he does whatever it takes to protect them and make them happy.'

'Then what about your bro why is he same like jungkook.'

'Ugh if you talk about Tae then I can't say much. He is as much as same as jungkook. My parents spoiled him too. Jungkook and Tae both stuck together since they are kids and practically if you take they both are very naughty. They play around and fight like teenagers even though they are grown ass man. And our parents didn't stop them from being together.'

He said with a smile on his face while looking at them in the living room. I followed his gaze and looked at them.

They are laughing and fighting with each other just like kids. They seem very happy. Jungkook is having a bunny smile on his face while taehyung having a boxy smile. Jungkook locked his arms around taehyung neck and jungkooks leg locked taehyungs legs not letting him go while Tae was struggling to get out of his grip.

Unknowingly a smile formed on my lips. They looked at us and as soon as they saw me their gaze changed into dark gaze. I rolled my eyes and continued my cooking.

'Hey slave come here and clean all this mess.'

He ordered me. I looked at where he pointed and anger rushed through my veins. I cleaned the living room just a few hours ago and they already did it dirty. I looked at them gritting my teeth and they both were smirking. I wanted to punch their faces so hard but I controlled myself and went to clean but Jin stopped me.

'Guys lunch is ready come and eat.'

'Hyung then what about y/n.'

'She will also eat with us.'

'Hyung no. I said her to clean it and she is not allowed to eat until she cleans it.'

Jungkook said and Tae added

'Yes hyung.'

'No jungkook she will eat with us and then she will clean it.'

'Hyung this is my home and she is my slave. She will listen to whatever I say.'

Jungkook said glaring at me. Jin was about to say something but I stopped him.

'I will do it.'

I sighed and went to clean it. I put my hair into a messy bun and started cleaning the mess they made. My body isn't helping me. But I don't want them to see my weak side.