INDRAPRASTHA

Pandavas, Draupadi, Krishna and Rudra went towards Khandavprast with citizens who wanted to leave with them. Arjun and Draupadi was in Chariot while rest Pandavas were on another Chariot. Rudra was sitting with krishna on his personal Chariot. They reached Khandavprast after 2days of journey. They all stopped before the large forest and rumbles before them.

Yudhishthir : What will we do now? We know the nag clan live here with their leader Takshak and his family.

Bheem : We should attack them and make them surrender.

Rudra : You will fight them without provocation. It is not right.

Bheem who never liked Karna naturally didn't like Rudra, he was going to shout at him but Krishna said.

Krishna : What he is saying is not wrong bade bhaiya. We can't just attack them, Takshak in under Devraj Indra's protection.

Everyone became suddenly silent hearing that.

Yudhishthir : We should just do bhoomi pujan now. After that we will sent message to Takshak to surrender to us.

Rudra : Surrender, why not peaceful coexistence.

Bheem (angrily) : Why should we coexist with snakes. We are kshatriya we have right to conquer lands and rule over them. If nags want to live here they will have to surrender. You won't understand so shut up, when elders are taking its not your place to say.

Rudra was shocked by sudden shout he was asking just because of his curiosity. But seeing Bheem angry he decided to keep quiet and ask his questions when he will return back.

Krishna (frowned) : Bharata Bheem, why are you shouting at kid. Mind your words, I have assured Karna and Avantika that I will be his guardian. If you don't want him here then I will now leave with him. Don't forget your grandfather from Mata Kunti side is a nag too. Your strength is their blessings.

Hearing harsh words of krishna towards Bheem every one was surprised. They didn't think Krishna would go as far as leave because of rudra. They just kept quiet. Seeing the tense atmosphere Draupadi decided to speak up.

Draupadi : We should just prepare for pooja.

The Pooja was arranged and everyone sat for pooja. Rudra decided to be next to Krishna only so he sat beside him. The people who came here with Pandavas too sat for Pooja. Everyone was doing pooja then suddenly various snakes came and bit the commoners. The commoner lost their consiousness. Seeing this Pandavas, Draupadi, rudra got worried.

Arjun : Madhav, it seems that Takshak declared a war upon us.

Krishna : You are right Parth.

Nakul : But if we fight Takshak then Devraj Indra will come and we would have to fight him too.

Draupadi : But who could fight Devraj. No mortal can defeat him.

Krishna: No Sakhi that not completely true. Mortals can defeat Devraj infact few even defeated him but we have great way to stop him.

Arjun : What way Madhav.

Krishna : You Parth, you are son of Devraj and no father will fight to kill his son.

Arjun : Okay I will do as you say Madhav.

Then Krishna became the Charioteer of arjun but to everyone surprise Rudra too went to Charioteer seat and sat beside Krishna.

Krishna : Putra Rudra what are you doing.

Rudra : Sitting beside you.

Krishna : I can see that but why. You can stand with them.