chapter 20: Cuddle night

"Kids, here's your ice cream!" I shouted and gave them their ice cream.

"We're not kids, thank you y/n/n~~~" Mina stole the plastic bag from me and they all ate together.

"You're not eating?" Momo asked while licking her dripping ice cream.

"Nope." I sat comfortably at the couch.

"Do you want mine~" Sana jumped beside me and offered hers.

"No thanks, I want my baby's." I went to Nayeon and eat her ice cream. I thought she'll get angry but she didn't mind.

"Then eat mine, i'm your real baby." Sana pouted. Mina threw the plastic bag to Sana's head and we all laughed.

We talked about anything until we decided to go home since it's getting late already. I went home alone after driving Nayeon because she needs to go to her friend's birthday event. It's been an hour so I texted Jeongyeon.

 It's been an hour so I texted Jeongyeon

Jeong sent me a photo of Nayeon. She said Nayeon and she is still preparing for the event so i just layed back down to the couch and watched tv for the meantime.

After an hour, my phone vibrated so I immediately checked it expecting it's Nayeon.

As I sent the sent button, i hurriedly prepared and drove my way to Nayeon's location

As I sent the sent button, i hurriedly prepared and drove my way to Nayeon's location. It just took 10 minutes for me to get there, i think it's obvious how excited I am to see her. I saw Jeongyeon fixing her things and I went to her.

"What's up Yoo."

"Oooh! So here comes the lover huh. Let me get this straight, your baby is there in the make up room."

"Thanks pabo chingu~"

"No problem pabo!" Jeongyeon hits my butt and pushed me to the make up room's door.

I slowly opened the door and saw Nayeon taking selfies on her seat. I secretly hide behind her and stayed low so she'll not see me in the camera screen. Once she raised again her phone to take a selfie, I exposed myself and let her see me on the screen.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" Nayeon jumped on her seat.

"HAHAHAHA! Did I scare you bab-" I asked her while laughing, Nayeon suddenly pushed me off without a warning.

"What was that for!?" Nayeon screamed while sulking.

"I'm sorry oki~ I just missed you. Hug me please." I hugged her while she's sulking, but she immediately hugged me back tightly.

"Don't do that again, you're annoying." She flashed a glare and crossed her arms.

"Why not? Just kidding! ahhaahhaa!!" Her big hands met my skin again hardly.

"Let me take you home now~"

"Yeah, i want to cuddle you all night." Nayeon hugged me sideways while we're both on the way to the car and went home.

"Aaaahh, finally." I stretched my arms.

"Finally, let's cuddle now!!" Nayeon held my wrist and made way to the bedroom.

"I really missed you" She kissed the tip of my nose while hugging with no space between us at all.

"I missed you more, always Nayeonie." I held the back of her head and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Good night bunny, I love you too."

You both cuddled each other like there's no tomorrow until you fell asleep.