Chapter-23

"Haya, bring curd while coming back from office" Haya was getting ready for office, she was appointed as an interpreter in a multinational company. "Okay mama!" she shouted back and hopped into the cab.

"Hey, beautiful!" Ihab was her colleague and a big flirt! " Ihab not today please!" she was tired of hearing his cheesy compliments.

"I need help" he said, "I knew it! I am not going to help you this time!" She said, "Please, I'll buy you a chocolate!" He said, "Take hundred dollars from me but don't ask for help!" helping him often lands her in trouble.

"Haya, pleaseeeee" he pleaded making puppy eyes. "What do you want?" She asked being irritated, "Phone number" he replied instantly with a smile on his face.

"You already have my phone number," She said while typing on her computer, "I don't want your phone number, dumbo" he facepalmed, "then?"

"A new colleague has joined and I want her number" He said, Haya glared at him, "Cheap man! Don't you have every girl's number who works here ?" she asked, "No! It's only you, Zayna and now I want hers!" he whined.

"If I get in trouble this time I'll kill you!" she said, "I lovee you Behaya!!!" He said excitedly "Haya!" she shouted, "Oh yeah beh- I mean Haya," he said.

During her lunch break, she sat beside her new colleague, They chatted for a few minutes and exchanged their numbers, her name is Ziya and she is the boss's sister.

Ziya wanted to work as an ordinary employee in her brother's office so she asked Haya not to reveal her identity to the others.

"Ihab, she is Zahir sir's sister!" she said. Ihab choked on his juice, "What?!! Why did she have to be his sister!!" he whined.

"I really like her!" he pouted, Haya laughed at his antics. "I don't care!" He said and walked to Ziya's cabin.

"Hey, Ziya!" He said casually entering her cabin. "Excuse me?!" she was shocked at his behaviour, he sat in front of her as if she asked him to.

"Listen,  I really like you, will you marry me?" He said, Her eyes widened at his sudden confession. She got so angry and stormed out of her cabin and ran to her brother's office.

Zahir was in his cabin discussing his upcoming project with his friend, "What happened Ziya?" he asked when he saw her.

She told him what Ihab did and he got angry at Ihab's behaviour. He called Ihab to his cabin, "Go, he's calling you!" Wafa teased him.

"Haya, you're my true friend, please come with me!" He said. "I warned you but no, you had to go and ask her to marry you" she scolded him.

After pleading her a lot Haya gave up and went to Zahir's cabin with Ihab. She knew both of them were going to get fired today.

"What is this behaviour Ihab?" Zahir shouted,  "What?" Ihab acted as if he did nothing, "So you don't know anything?"  Zahir came and stood in front of him.

"I like her!" he said, both of them were looking at the floor. "Ms Qadir, why are you here?" he asked looking at Haya, She raised her head and looked at him, "He asked me to" she replied in a low tone.

"Ihab, do you know what I'll do to you for teasing my sister?" Zahir said, "Come on dude, I didn't tease her! I am such a decent boy that I directly asked her for marriage at least I am not like you! You love Wafa but don't have the courage to confess because you might get beaten by her" he said and started laughing. Haya, Ziya and Zahir were shocked.