Chapter 14

During Song Yunran's live broadcast, Qin Ke had just received the audition script of "Jiang Hu Road" from the producer of "Happy Anniversary". It was still the same as the previous life, a few thin sheets of the male second plot.

    When he was leaving, the producer murmured: "Today Xiao Song always seems to have a live interview. I hope he can promote our movie more."

    Qin Ke didn't care at the time. After getting into the taxi, he thought about it for a while. After all, he put on his headphones and clicked on the live broadcast address searched on the Internet.

    Then as soon as I entered, I saw Song Yunran, who was really armed and dressed like a president, said something that the president shouldn't say in front of hundreds of thousands of live broadcast netizens.

    The host asked wonderingly: "It sounds like Xiao Song doesn't like this actor. Can you tell me why you don't like him?"

    Song Yunran said righteously: "Because he is morally corrupt."

.Suddenly, the barrage of the live broadcast densely covered Song Yunran's face.

    You don't need to look at it to know that it's all blaming him.

    Qin Ke turned off the live broadcast, feeling hard to say a word.

    He suspected that Song Yunran was born with a lack of heart. Only for this reason would he continue to broadcast the live broadcast without fear of exposing the coordinates and being blocked by other fans after he finished mocking the long-appointed actor in "Formula Love". A severe beating.

    And why does Song Yunran know that the actor and director of "Formula Love" are unreliable?

    Is he really the same as himself...?

    But Qin Ke has always been low-key since his rebirth, for fear that he would accidentally say what will happen in the future and be regarded as a mental disorder. If Song Yunran was indeed reborn, wouldn't he worry about an accident?

    The more Qin Ke thought about it, the more it felt unreasonable.

.But he changed his mind, considering Song Yunran's character, it seems that this is not impossible.

    "Here, boy." The taxi driver interrupted his thoughts.

    Qin Ke came back to his senses, paid the fare and stood downstairs at his house, but he did not go up for a long time.

    The house he lives in is an old community and shares a garden with several residential buildings next door. He simply sat on a bench in the garden and opened Weibo.

    The actor of "Formula Love" is called Chu Xiaochen, and he has numerous fans.

    As soon as Song Yunran’s live broadcast remarks came out, it immediately aroused a huge resentment in the fan circle. In less than half an hour, many local fighting fans in Yan City were calling for everyone to take action and immediately gathered. Galaxy Entertainment asks for an explanation.

    Qin Ke rubbed his eyebrows with a headache.

.Chu Xiaochen has never announced the news of his marriage to the outside world. In case Song Yunran meets the fans head-on, he will directly explode his hidden marriage. Once everyone gets excited at the scene, no one can predict what will happen. Extreme event.

    After knowing him for two lifetimes, he really didn't want to watch Song Yunran appear on the social news.

    Qin Ke clicked on the communication records of the previous few days, copied Song Yunran's number to WeChat, and clicked to add friends.