Chapter 15

This is Song Yunran's first motorcycle ride.

    He hadn't fully awakened from the awkward state, staring at the outside world from the helmet, watching the motorcycle speeding all the way, the scenery on both sides of the road quickly receding in his vision, and it took a few minutes before he began to feel nervous.

    This is a motorcycle!

    Except for the helmet on the head, there are no protective measures.

    Song Yunran immediately hugged Qin Ke harder, as if it was not the tight and thin waist of a human being held by his hands, but the only floating board in the vast ocean.

    Qin Ke felt almost strangled to death.

    He suspected that he was too hasty just now, and instead of receiving Song Yunran during his busy schedule, he received a koala that was extremely frightened, otherwise it would be difficult to explain why this person was so tight.

.When his fate was hanging by a thread, Qin Ke parked his car on the side of the road: "Can you relax a bit?"

    Song Yunan blinked in confusion, as if he didn't understand what he meant.

    Qin Ke: "Your hand..."

    As soon as he lowered his head, he saw Song Yunran still wrapping his hands around his waist, still holding the phone with the screen turned on, then turned his head and signaled, "Your phone is ringing."

    Song Yunran saw his movements clearly and was finally willing to throw his hands away.

    Qin Ke saw that he got off the car to answer the phone, so he took off his helmet and stood on the side of the road. He began to wonder what to do with Song Yunran about "Equation of Love", but he heard that Song Yunran turned into a repeater one after another." "Hello" several times.

    Poor cell phone signal?

    As soon as Qin Ke turned his face to the side, he saw Song Yunran holding up his mobile phone and yelling to him in a panic: "It's over!.I don’t seem to be able to hear the sound clearly, maybe that group of fans deaf me! "

    Qin Ke: "..."

    Don't touch the porcelain, they didn't beat you.

    He sighed, holding the responsible spirit of caring for everyone with mental disabilities, stepped forward two steps, and pressed the buckle of the helmet with his fingertips.

    The deduction reached Song Yunran's Adam's apple.

    Song Yunran's body froze for a moment, and he swallowed subconsciously, and then felt Qin Ke take something off his head, and the bustling noise once again surrounded him in three dimensions.

    Qin Ke's voice also sounded: "You are a little more sober, and the helmet is not off."

    Song Yunran: "...oh."

    What a shame!

    He turned his back, thinking that he still suffered from lack of experience.

    Usually, you just leave the car directly when you get out of the car, wherever you need to take off your helmet.

.Song Yunran picked up the phone again: "Hello?"

    "Mr. Song, are you, are you really deaf?" Assistant Tang asked distraughtly, "Can you hear me now?"

    Song Yunran cleared his throat, and entered the tyrant mode in one second: "Don't cry, just say something."