Chapter 16

The next day, Song Yunran sneezed many times after getting up.

When the driver came to pick him up, he asked, "Have you a cold?"

Song Yunran shook his head: "It must be Chu Xiaochen's fans scolding me behind his back."

The driver is someone who doesn't care about the entertainment industry, and doesn't know who Chu Xiaochen is. After confirming that Song Yunran doesn't need to take medicine, he drives to the company as usual.

The weather is very good today, but it is a pity that there is a traffic jam on the road.

Song Yunran leaned back in his chair lazily, drowsy by the warm sun.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I received a call from Xiaohe Ziyou.

He Ziyou said with excitement: "Yuan Ran, well done. This wave is simply a word-of-mouth reversal, and Chu Xiaochen is about to be scolded to death."

Song Yunran was confused: "What happened?"

"Come on, don't pretend to be there.".He Zi lobbied, "Speaking of which, you are really not friends enough. Miss Shen's marriage to Chu Xiaochen doesn't share the melons with me. I want to break with you for one day."

After speaking, he hung up and began to break the relationship.

Song Yunran was even more confused.

He knew that Chu Xiaochen's wife was Shen Yiyi, who was a rich second-generation like him, but the two had no business relationship, and they never knew each other.

So why does He Ziyou complain that he has different things?

Song Yunran's sleepiness dissipated instantly, and he hurriedly went online to make up lessons, and was dumbfounded after reading it.

How could this be? !

After a whole night, netizens who are well versed in the hype have already written all the plots for the derailment of Chu Xiaochen without the parties' knowledge.

.Last night's drama of "bearing humiliation and taking the lead" is outdated, because Song Yunran and Shen Yiyi are the children of business leaders, so they will not be so impulsive in doing things.

So they must have planned it early in the morning. Song Yunran started to fire on Chu Xiaochen. After the incident attracted public attention, Shen Yiyi once again dropped the Thor's Hammer from the sky and directly nailed the scumbag to the pillar of shame. , Never stand up forever.

This means, this courage.

Something.

Netizens made the script so vivid that Song Yunran almost believed it.

Fortunately, he still has a trace of reason. After putting down the phone, he looked out the window faintly, his heart full of melancholy.

Is he too late to explain now?

After arriving at the company, Song Yunran saw several new security guards outside the gate at a glance.

.Needless to say, Assistant Tang must have reported to his dad last night, and his dad dispatched staff to Star River Entertainment overnight.

But Song Yunran has no time to care about the company's security issues.

Because throughout the morning, every corner of Galaxy Entertainment was filled with the joy of eating melons and admiration for him.

"Gosh, another girl who was deceived has appeared!"

"If it weren't for Mr. Song, how long would they have to be deceived by the scumbag."