Chapter 18

The noise was too loud.

    The greeter standing at the door was taken aback, and Shen Yiyi, who was closest to Song Yunran, almost screamed.

    She hurried forward: "Are you okay?"

    If it wasn't for his boss's face, Song Yunran really wanted to open his mouth and yell.

    He covered his forehead and said in pain, "I suspect that I have a concussion."

    Shen Yiyi was shocked.

    She asked her friend to find Song Yunran's contact information to ask someone out for dinner, just to thank him for his righteous speech.

    Unexpectedly, before entering the restaurant, Song Yunran suffered a heavy physical blow.

    Shen Yiyi turned his head in wonder, how could Song Yunran not see such a big door.

    Before she could take her gaze back, the door suddenly clicked, and the tempered glass on the door splintered like a spider web.

."..."

    Everyone looked at Song Yunran's eyes with a little admiration, what an iron head.

    Song Yunran looked at it, and his face suddenly became pale.

    He finally reborn once, don't be knocked into a brain hemorrhage and confess here!

    "Quick, take me to the hospital."

    Song Yunran suspected that he would be dying soon.

    So after a period of turmoil, Song Yunran was sent to the nearest private hospital.

    The doctor checked him: "Mr. Song, the CT results show that there is no intracranial injury, but for insurance purposes, it is recommended that you stay in the hospital for observation for one day."

    Song Yunran was as angry as a gossamer: "Okay."

    Shen Yiyi, who came with him, was extremely guilty: "How many phone numbers do you have at home, I will notify your uncles and aunts."

    "Don't tell them!".Song Yunran refused, "If they knew that I was walking and playing on my mobile phone, I would definitely be scolded."

    Shen Yiyi was silent, and then said, "Then I can hire a caregiver for you?"

    Song Yunran was just about to nod, and then he thought about it wrong.

    Isn't this Qin Ke's fault in the final analysis?

    If Qin Ke didn't say hello and suddenly released Zhong Xiaofeng's big move, would he be so excited that he hit the door?

    Thinking of this, Song Yunran raised his head tenaciously: "Get my phone."

    Qin Ke waited in the restaurant for a long time, before Song Yunran's response, he left the scene early.

    Anyway, he came here today just to keep Zhong Xiaofeng, and didn't intend to hear Cheng Jiaming brag there.

    When halfway down, the phone rang.

    Qin Ke answered the phone: "President Xiao Song?"

    "Well, it's me."

.Song Yunran's tone was faint, as if he was going to die soon, "I sent you a location on WeChat, please come over quickly."

    Qin Ke cut to WeChat and checked, "Are you sick?"